What's with the Novartis DM transpalnts from Galderma ?

Please do not bet on it. The talented Sales leadership left the company several years ago. glad to see many of them are now leading better and growing companies in the space. All we have left is a bunch of scared not too talented people that are too busy covering their own behinds. This place has been and continues to be on the decline. All one has to to do is look at our steadily declining IMS numbers across the Rx brands year over year. FF, BJ, Fraser and some of the clowns still here did a number on this place and we are still in decline. Greener pastures at other companies and more opportunity for growth and real payout opportunities at other places. Get out when you can you have been and continue to be warned.

Obviously you are a quitter and part of the reason why we are not doing as well as we should be. Why would you not want to be a part of the team that right's the ship? You think we are going belly up? You do realize who owns us? One of the wealthiest companies around. I guess this just proves we need to bring in outside help as existing employees just want to quit. What a pity.

Nice try, How do you explain the people who had been let go many of whom had more than 10 years, 15 years and a few over 20 years of loyal service- many of whom not only grew the company from a very small non player into a power house in the derm space over those decades of service? I guess you would call those people quitters as well. Now the younger people who have witnessed all of this crap are supposed to be loyal servants to a bunch of European elites that simply care about profit and could give a rats ass about the longer term tenured people who had been let go over the last three years or so. Just a bunch of hype. These Europeans and many in higher positions in the US at least have demonstrated time and time again they do not care about people, long term tenured employees, nor do they care about patients or for that matter the prescription side of real disease states in derm. This is also reflected in our bonus payouts. Time to move on and the people who have are much happier that they did.

Loyalty? ? Show me where that is written in your job description and I will show you a million dollars. This is s performance driven industry built on METRICS not loyalty. And by the way there are many of us over the age of 50 who are still producing results and not looking for a free ride.