• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

What's next?

I don't think they would put so much money into the new iPad for the sales force if there was a downsizing this year. Next year maybe. And of course there is all that investment in the dolls!!!

IPad Pros were only distributed to part of the therapeutic team, health system reps are still carrying the old tech.

If the gulf coast would just stop having parties and spending the rep call money of crap then maybe they could do something more than being at the bottom. Why is this allowed. No one else gets to have parties back to 2012.

Right now they are still filling openings for TBS. Watch for the next hiring freeze. They won't tell you we are in one, but all of a sudden there will be no job postings. I think we get into next year, but that is just based on no freeze.

I don't think they would put so much money into the new iPad for the sales force if there was a downsizing this year. Next year maybe. And of course there is all that investment in the dolls!!!

I have seen reps "right sized" out of their job two days after getting their new company car. The cost of iPads, company cars etc, are a small expense when you look at the big picture. The big picture is that BI does not have a pipeline for primary care.

Several TBS jobs posted across the Nation. Will realignments create new territories that we will have to interview for? It just seems unlikely that there will be an expansion.