What will they tell us...

anonymous

I thought that holiday gifts/appreciation were just delayed this year. Apparently not. Apparently trying to adapt during a pandemic and drive the stock price to an all-time high isn’t worthy of any end of year token (like in every single previous year).

I can’t wait to submit a question about it during the first company meeting in 2021 with Lars. Wonder what kind BS answer he’ll give (If any at all). Will they even acknowledge it? What will they tell us?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m thankful to have a job, but I also envy those who got a package and don’t have to put up with the sad state of Novo Nordisk’s now horrific culture.

<

I thought that holiday gifts/appreciation were just delayed this year. Apparently not. Apparently trying to adapt during a pandemic and drive the stock price to an all-time high isn’t worthy of any end of year token (like in every single previous year).

I can’t wait to submit a question about it during the first company meeting in 2021 with Lars. Wonder what kind BS answer he’ll give (If any at all). Will they even acknowledge it? What will they tell us?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m thankful to have a job, but I also envy those who got a package and don’t have to put up with the sad state of Novo Nordisk’s now horrific culture.

Novo Nordisk is no longer Novo Nordisk. The end of a long history.

Novo gave packages and stole vacation pay from people. Folks were told RBD approval was needed to take vacation. Most people hung on to their days and thought they will get that in case of separation. They got folks to work during a pandemic and launch their 800 drug. While they’ve stolen 2-3 weeks of vacation pay from folks who might really need it. Novo you go to hell. DUGL, Mary Ellen, Brian I hope you guys sleep really well at night. Hiring Sting to entertain folks while stealing from the workforce.

tenor.gif

Global has nothing to do with the holiday gift NNI sends to its employees here in North America. Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if you don’t see a holiday gift until after Jan 4th. Why would they send employees who are leaving the organization a holiday gift. People would be all over here complaining about how insensitive that would be.

Global has nothing to do with the holiday gift NNI sends to its employees here in North America. Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if you don’t see a holiday gift until after Jan 4th. Why would they send employees who are leaving the organization a holiday gift. People would be all over here complaining about how insensitive that would be.

separated employees worked their butt off till the very end before they were kicked to the curb and deserve that gift. But Novo that didn’t have to lay off this year could’ve done it next year when people have a better chance of standing and landing. Novo will get its own.

Novo gave packages and stole vacation pay from people. Folks were told RBD approval was needed to take vacation. Most people hung on to their days and thought they will get that in case of separation. They got folks to work during a pandemic and launch their 800 drug. While they’ve stolen 2-3 weeks of vacation pay from folks who might really need it. Novo you go to hell. DUGL, Mary Ellen, Brian I hope you guys sleep really well at night. Hiring Sting to entertain folks while stealing from the workforce.
Disgraceful but not surprising...

separated employees worked their butt off till the very end before they were kicked to the curb and deserve that gift. But Novo that didn’t have to lay off this year could’ve done it next year when people have a better chance of standing and landing. Novo will get its own.

No one ‘deserves’ a gift. It’s a gift, which means someone gives it to you out of kindness.

And, although it’s awfully self-serving of you to determine when Novo should lay-off and when they shouldn’t, just take your severance and go. Quit groveling, accept what’s happened, and go find a new job.

Novo’s holiday gift was a chance to at least maintain what was left of the culture here in the US...instead they decided to get rid of the last remaining trace of anything special here...what remains is a shell of an old culture and ET talking heads who insist that culture and employees are valuable here....empty, empty words...how clueless and out of touch to put the final nail in the coffin of culture here.

Novo’s holiday gift was a chance to at least maintain what was left of the culture here in the US...instead they decided to get rid of the last remaining trace of anything special here...what remains is a shell of an old culture and ET talking heads who insist that culture and employees are valuable here....empty, empty words...how clueless and out of touch to put the final nail in the coffin of culture here.

I think you must be blind. The company you are describing is Novo Nordisk five years ago. You just weren’t pissed off enough to leave back of that. Now, they are simply forcing your hand. NNI has been a joke and a shell of its former self for many years now. This is nothing new.

No one ‘deserves’ a gift. It’s a gift, which means someone gives it to you out of kindness.

And, although it’s awfully self-serving of you to determine when Novo should lay-off and when they shouldn’t, just take your severance and go. Quit groveling, accept what’s happened, and go find a new job.
Sounds like KSP giving her advice again !

Tip toe through the window
By the window, that is where I'll be
Come tip toe through the tulips with me
Tip toe from the garden
By the garden of a willow tree
And tip toe through the tulips with me
Knee deep in flowers we'll stray
We'll keep the showers away
And if I kiss you, in the garden
In the moonlight, will you pardon me?
And tip toe through the tulips with me
Knee deep in flowers we'll stray