What TARO is not Aware OFF?????

The differences in performance are explained by differences in decision making. It has been observed that three-women teams are less aggressive in their policy strategies, invest less in Employee development, and invest more in social sustainability initiatives ( for their Group/Team ,within the company ) than does any other gender combination. The same group (Only women) also tend to invest more time and money in social /charity initiatives than does any other gender combination. The Operating efficiencies on a larger perspective are always compromised as the group develops a tendency to deviate from their primary roles to penny savers in order to exemplify the group’s presence, within the Organization.

Living room displays

ssssshhhhhhhhhhhh..charity initiatives are almost finished in canada.. it was only for the poor management of pony tails in the past .i heard the new guys are very rich..... and they don't like BS

The differences in performance are explained by differences in decision making. It has been observed that three-women teams are less aggressive in their policy strategies, invest less in Employee development, and invest more in social sustainability initiatives ( for their Group/Team ,within the company ) than does any other gender combination. The same group (Only women) also tend to invest more time and money in social /charity initiatives than does any other gender combination. The Operating efficiencies on a larger perspective are always compromised as the group develops a tendency to deviate from their primary roles to penny savers in order to exemplify the group’s presence, within the Organization.

Living room displays

Did you see the New Gujju from India in HR :

Surrounded by All Ladies ..

The Only Guy : was Fired .. Chubby one I heard.. He used to be the Director in Pakistan for UNILEVER.

Go with the Flow ....

Save the Money Culture..

Wow....

Gujju does'nt know how to save the Heart attack . if I spend more..

West ...

Mommy : I want Candy too..

Shshshshshshshhshshsh : we have Lots of Money in the Bank..

Don't eat and just save...

We will be RICH soon