• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

What next for reps?

I will admit alexion reps ave done well, but millionaire? No...

Ok what do you think the most a rep could have made? If they are holding 15k in options alone which most of them are because of the split that's all they would need to have made a million pre-tax. That's not counting the ESPP, or annual incentive options. I know my Alexion rep well as we worked together at a previous company and he's a very honest guy and said he hit a million post tax with the run over $100.

Ok what do you think the most a rep could have made? If they are holding 15k in options alone which most of them are because of the split that's all they would need to have made a million pre-tax. That's not counting the ESPP, or annual incentive options. I know my Alexion rep well as we worked together at a previous company and he's a very honest guy and said he hit a million post tax with the run over $100.

Bullshit