• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

What is wrong with these ROACH manager?

"Legacy Racism" is alive and well here, such bull shit. At least Roche understood selling in a competitive environment prior to the merger and the sales org never came to the merger feeling entitled to the spoils that the SSF endulge in.
Let's look at the facts here, a bunch of products getting long in the tooth, several recent drug candidate withdrawals, competition in the bread and butter oncology market that is only getting more intense and reps who feel entitled to fill in the blank bonuses. Should the powers to be in Basal decide to sell to Novartis, life will really suck for the Genentech legacies

"Legacy Racism" is alive and well here, such bull shit. At least Roche understood selling in a competitive environment prior to the merger and the sales org never came to the merger feeling entitled to the spoils that the SSF endulge in.
Let's look at the facts here, a bunch of products getting long in the tooth, several recent drug candidate withdrawals, competition in the bread and butter oncology market that is only getting more intense and reps who feel entitled to fill in the blank bonuses. Should the powers to be in Basal decide to sell to Novartis, life will really suck for the Genentech legacies

Roach Clipper need anger management training. Yes, we should be filling blank bonuses since we bring value, something Clippers fail to bring. You sold in a competitive environment, like Rochephin 25 years ago. Sorry Father Time, the world has changed. You are old school and not like getting schooled by Genentech professionals. They will not sell, since the Genentech growth engine continues to move forward. Now excuse me while I look at which new Jaguar I am going to buy. Roach Clipper, get back to attending your under achievers anonymous meeting.

Roach Clipper need anger management training. Yes, we should be filling blank bonuses since we bring value, something Clippers fail to bring. You sold in a competitive environment, like Rochephin 25 years ago. Sorry Father Time, the world has changed. You are old school and not like getting schooled by Genentech professionals. They will not sell, since the Genentech growth engine continues to move forward. Now excuse me while I look at which new Jaguar I am going to buy. Roach Clipper, get back to attending your under achievers anonymous meeting.

Enjoy your piece of shit Jag, crap car in all sense of the word like you are. Let's meet at the Publick House bar next week and have a friendly chat about the facts? What ya think??

Enjoy your piece of shit Jag, crap car in all sense of the word like you are. Let's meet at the Publick House bar next week and have a friendly chat about the facts? What ya think??

Roach Clipper, I can only buy a piece of crap car due to your piece of crap performance and the corresponding price drop in the stock. Timmmbbbeeerrr!!!! Please quit so skilled individuals that are more Genentech like in nature can come on board. How about we meet this week iSF and have a drink and friendly chat. I will be glad to educate you, or in the case of a Roach Clipper, try to educate the uneducated. Please put down your confederate flag and stop playing sweet home Alabama, stop using skoal. Save that last front tooth.

Roach Clipper, please leave, we do not need another haircut day with the stock. Ian needs to use common sense and get rid of the clip show.

On another front Roach Clipper, the community performing arts center in your community is in need of volunteers for the upcoming performance of the Wizard of Oz. You are a natural for the Scarecrow, someone in need of a brain!

Yes for over a year now unfortunately. Too bad she doesn't vacate so someone with higher experience and competence can lead. I love how she thinks that everything is so great. Talk about lack of self awareness.

There is no difference between Roche or Genentech managers, they all more or less couldn't cut it as a rep and use their power as a manager to manipulate the people that get the job done. If there is a difference, it's that they look at their past a little differently than the other and appreciate where they came from. Enjoy Club DNA, glad I'm not there for that

There IS a big difference with the roach managers. They suck. My is a micro. He is ignorant too. He thinks that we are on board with him, but we can't stand him. What the heck kind of management training did they get?