• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

What is happening to medical?

Trump just signed several executive orders to lower generic drug pricing by next year.
It's time to leave the pharma industry.

I had a group of physicians who told me they will continue to write absorica but will not do LD. They said they are actually excited for a generic version and cant wait for the day to come. i felt like they were telling me there is no job in my future.

I had a group of physicians who told me they will continue to write absorica but will not do LD. They said they are actually excited for a generic version and cant wait for the day to come. i felt like they were telling me there is no job in my future.

So you think that your job is to hear what prescribers say outright and accept that at face value? No wonder why LD is having trouble. Sell Poindexter. Get the "group" to change there minds and support you. If you cannot do it, then you frankly deserve your fate of "no job in your future". Based on your pretext, hopefully sooner, rather than later for all of our sakes.

So you think that your job is to hear what prescribers say outright and accept that at face value? No wonder why LD is having trouble. Sell Poindexter. Get the "group" to change there minds and support you. If you cannot do it, then you frankly deserve your fate of "no job in your future". Based on your pretext, hopefully sooner, rather than later for all of our sakes.

You have the floor. Provide us with concrete evidence why we should prescribe product A vs B. Not your opinion but medical evidence. Please go in depth. Lets see you do it.

"for all our sakes"- are you new to the industry? For those who have been in it for awhile we realize this is sunk.

Just another example of sloppy work, failure to proofread your post you idiot.

Sun people can’t spell and don’t care.
Typical for this shit show.

LD is pointless - if you understand basic Pharmacology and the efficacy / side effect profile is all about the amount you absorb not the dose given you very quickly can conclude it’s a waste of time, especially given generics coming . So obvious. So clueless anyone thought it would sell. Laughable

cat got your tongue sugar pie?

LD is pointless - if you understand basic Pharmacology and the efficacy / side effect profile is all about the amount you absorb not the dose given you very quickly can conclude it’s a waste of time, especially given generics coming . So obvious. So clueless anyone thought it would sell. Laughable
I’m concerned I joined a company that really thinks this kind of stuff is ‘innovation’ in patient treatment.
It’s scary.