What in the good fuck did we just hear about today with the new IC plan? Thoughts?

This. Everyone is now pitted against their pod mates and district teammates to vie for the attention of their dbm and rbd. Everything will now be all about leading another conference call, sharing a fake success story,
'collaborating' with the DE or RAM who does nothing all day, and anything and everything other than actually working and spending time with customers. This is the new Novo, built by people who lead by metrics.
I love it. It will be great. I am a favorite, my dbm is spineless and it is a great thing for me. She lets the district fight and thinks we all love each other. Looking forward to big fat bonus and lots of kudos because i can do no wrong. yes.

Seen many of IC plans. None of them matter, they’re not meant for you to make more money, that’s not what this game is about. Play the game, make a decent salary and manage your quality of life accordingly. If you wanna make a lot of money in bonus you’re in the WRONG job.

Pharma has never been known to recruit the best and the brightest. Look around you, it’s only a problem if you want it to be. Your choice.

What are you doing as a female and as any other representative to show based on competencies and behaviors that you deserve accolades more than others...turn the mirror on yourself and maybe you will find the answer.