What happened to our CHRO Dawn Rogers?

An Upstart biotech big stock options

I seriously doubt that. I have not seen any announcement or press release from any Biotech Company saying they hired her. When you are CHRO for Pfizer and leave for a small Biotech, the Biotech Company would certainly issue a press release because they would think it would be a big deal and good for their stock price. Maybe she just saw that it was getting ugly around here, that she would be responsible for executing the layoffs, and said the heck with it and decided to retire.

Let’s be honest, HR has been one of the weakest links at Pfizer perhaps only eclipsed by R&D. I don’t think this has been a secret, and perhaps her departure was not her choice.

Let’s be honest, HR has been one of the weakest links at Pfizer perhaps only eclipsed by R&D. I don’t think this has been a secret, and perhaps her departure was not her choice.
Agree, and sorry to say, HR is a very weak link at Pfizer even if she was a good employee. As for a press release for HR hire, a bit doubtful.

Agree, and sorry to say, HR is a very weak link at Pfizer even if she was a good employee. As for a press release for HR hire, a bit doubtful.

Except she wouldn't be just an HR hire. Dawn was an executive officer here. Everything she did once she became CHRO, like buying or selling stock, was required to be reported to the SEC. I seriously doubt that she would leave us to go to a Biotech unless she was offered at least a similar corporate officer position. If that is the case, and if the Biotech is a public company, they would have to legally announce her hiring. My guess is she just finally had enough of the BS here, saw what the next few years was going to be like, and retired.

When a named company officer from the executive suite making up to $1M/year in salary/bonus/stock suddenly leaves the company with no explaination, that says a lot. When it is the head of Human Resources, like DR, it says even more. Something doesn't seem right, I bet we have massive layoffs in the works.

Went to a Biotech.

Everybody posting on here says everyone that leaves Pfizer goes to Biotech. You have no idea where she went. If you do name the company. Otherwise, my assumption is that she just deciced to get out before the crap hit the fan. I imagine it's no fun being the head of HR when the company is getting ready for massive layoffs.

Everybody posting on here says everyone that leaves Pfizer goes to Biotech. You have no idea where she went. If you do name the company. Otherwise, my assumption is that she just deciced to get out before the crap hit the fan. I imagine it's no fun being the head of HR when the company is getting ready for massive layoffs.
NO Pfizer reps do NOT go to biotech cuz they are not strong clinically to be hired.
Yes execs & management go to Biotech all the time, Gutcher, Geno, Liz, Miles, Calvillo, Barrett, Washnor, Reed, Alexander, Bousher, Evans, Montley, Wise..... on and on the last few years mgt level to biotech.

DR went to a biotech start up gearing up for commercialization & ramping up hiring.
And YES massive layoffs 50% coming for every territory that has more than 1 rep.

NO Pfizer reps do NOT go to biotech cuz they are not strong clinically to be hired.
Yes execs & management go to Biotech all the time, Gutcher, Geno, Liz, Miles, Calvillo, Barrett, Washnor, Reed, Alexander, Bousher, Evans, Montley, Wise..... on and on the last few years mgt level to biotech.

DR went to a biotech start up gearing up for commercialization & ramping up hiring.
And YES massive layoffs 50% coming for every territory that has more than 1 rep.

What company?

Looks like DR left the company at the wrong time, as our stock has gone up 25% since mid June. Her exit was so sudden, doesn't seem like she left voluntarily, more likely that she got booted for some reason. Also, if she really did leave voluntarily for a Biotech, there have been no public announcements from another company for where she ended up. Very strange that our head of HR, a 20-year employee, and one of our highest profile executives would leave so suddenly after only 2-years in the job. Seems like scary times ahead.

Looks like DR left the company at the wrong time, as our stock has gone up 25% since mid June. Her exit was so sudden, doesn't seem like she left voluntarily, more likely that she got booted for some reason. Also, if she really did leave voluntarily for a Biotech, there have been no public announcements from another company for where she ended up. Very strange that our head of HR, a 20-year employee, and one of our highest profile executives would leave so suddenly after only 2-years in the job. Seems like scary times ahead.
Bozo for brains,
1) execs RSUs & TRSU options came due to sell in Feb so she & other execs cash out near the highs (if you have ever been good enough to get awarded RSUs & TRSUs you would know this as it has Feb as execution month)

2) Mgt & Execs have a NON COMPETE of min 6m, so of course she is not going to tell where going nor would the hiring company make a public announcement.

Most people of this thread are a clueless joke, & an embarrassment to just the avg IQ.

Bozo for brains,
1) execs RSUs & TRSU options came due to sell in Feb so she & other execs cash out near the highs (if you have ever been good enough to get awarded RSUs & TRSUs you would know this as it has Feb as execution month)

2) Mgt & Execs have a NON COMPETE of min 6m, so of course she is not going to tell where going nor would the hiring company make a public announcement.

Most people of this thread are a clueless joke, & an embarrassment to just the avg IQ.

Non-compete clauses are only enforceable if the person leaves the company on their own, not if they are let go for some reason. Also, a small start-up Biotech would not be considered a competitor to the biggest drug company in the world in terms of a non-compete clause.

Anyone have info on where Dawn landed? If she really left us to go to a Biotech, that Biotech might be a good place to look for a position, as it likely means that they are gearing-up for commercialization. But it is also possible that she didn't leave on her own will, that she was forced out for some reason. Who really knows, I have not seen any announcements from a Biotech about her hiring, and Biotech Companies will take any opportunity they can get to issue a press release.

Bozo for brains,

Coming from someone with a below average IQ,
Do you really think Pfizer doesn’t know where she went?

Anyone have info on where Dawn landed? If she really left us to go to a Biotech, that Biotech might be a good place to look for a position, as it likely means that they are gearing-up for commercialization. But it is also possible that she didn't leave on her own will, that she was forced out for some reason. Who really knows, I have not seen any announcements from a Biotech about her hiring, and Biotech Companies will take any opportunity they can get to issue a press release.
Nobody knows. Not even corporate.

She seems to still be with the company, maybe she just stepped-down from the top HR job for some reason? Her Linkedin page still lists her as an employee and as EVP and CHRO