What did everyone think of Dallas?

I thought Dallas was great. Accommodations close enough to walk to the meeting; food was outstanding compared to previous POAs. POA is not meant to be a vacation, that is why they call it work.

For the first time since my rookie year, I didn't hook-up with one of my three regulars. Either I am off my game or their BFs or husbands are taking better care of them. I'll report back after our next big happenin'. Then again, I was pretty gluttonous on our big trip last summer. Maybe its just evening out, so to speak.

For the first time since my rookie year, I didn't hook-up with one of my three regulars. Either I am off my game or their BFs or husbands are taking better care of them. I'll report back after our next big happenin'. Then again, I was pretty gluttonous on our big trip last summer. Maybe its just evening out, so to speak.

do you keep this under your hat or do the DBM's know about it?

What's your method, how do you identify those who are "open"?