What did everyone think of Dallas?

<

Dallas was okay I guess so so. The hotels not that great. Thin walls and kind of getting the feeling Jesper is taking us from 5 stars to 3. Definitely feeling like we are getting the economic crunch.

The party was cool but we had no info on all the activities and rooms.

Why can't we do NYC OR CHICAGO?

This doesn't feel like a Novo Poa. Felt like a smaller less successful company then the one we have done 47 consec qtrs of growth! Maybe we could all stay at motel 6 next time and make the bosses super happy!!!

High pressure from DBM to do A1C test and then wanted to know everyone's numbers.

lt makes sense now: the fitness gift at Christmas. A1C numbers on everyone. Hiring younger reps (DCAs). If they want to see what itunes we've downloaded over the past 6 months, I will know that the older people are being targeted!

Loved the band. Thought the meeting was cheaply done though.
I wish they'd bring back the jeans rule.
I like that we don't have to formally role play anymore, that they allow a more casual discussion environment. I certainly learn a lot more through discussion. Not role plays.

Loved the band. Thought the meeting was cheaply done though.
I wish they'd bring back the jeans rule.
I like that we don't have to formally role play anymore, that they allow a more casual discussion environment. I certainly learn a lot more through discussion. Not role plays.

Role plays should reflect the typical environment as it exists for the majority of reps today. Even surveys our own trade journals finally reflect the inconvenient truth for many of us: the day of the 5 minute sit-down presentation has gone the way of MySpace.

I thought Dallas was great. Accommodations close enough to walk to the meeting; food was outstanding compared to previous POAs. POA is not meant to be a vacation, that is why they call it work.