• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

WH and Anti-Infectives

wait? Didn’t the Great CR run both of these divisions in his previous two postings? I mean that makes them super successful. He molded those sales forces in his own image! Other Companies will be falling all over themselves to scoop these beacons Of industry innovation and standards up. They will want to learn what makes the Great Giraffe Hunter so successful

wait? Didn’t the Great CR run both of these divisions in his previous two postings? I mean that makes them super successful. He molded those sales forces in his own image! Other Companies will be falling all over themselves to scoop these beacons Of industry innovation and standards up. They will want to learn what makes the Great Giraffe Hunter so successful
Is the FRX Severance still applicable? Walked away with some Coin when I was let go; full year of salary! Got a job within 6 months but heard it took others longer 1.5 years. I’m wondering if the company coffers have been depleted too much (debt) to sustain those lay off plans? Good Luck, I’m employed and happy.

Is the FRX Severance still applicable? Walked away with some Coin when I was let go; full year of salary! Got a job within 6 months but heard it took others longer 1.5 years. I’m wondering if the company coffers have been depleted too much (debt) to sustain those lay off plans? Good Luck, I’m employed and happy.

No. The FRX severance was the solid work of H. Solomon. The AGN severance is not as lucrative, but it's sufficient for those who wish to stay to have an insurance policy should layoffs occur.

Nobody has ever turned around and said, "Hey, I really miss AGN and I'm sorry I was let go."

What’s up with WH now? Starting to hire again ..... or

This division will not be sold. You might as well come over at this point. Keep in mind, however, that the chance of you working here for a hospital DM drone (primary care mentality) with no previous abx experience would be more likely than being laid off.

If someone at Merck didn't already get fired for massively overpaying for Cubist I'd be very surprised. I doubt they will double down unless they think they can double down on economies of scale and scope while negating the sunk cost of Cubist.

It's possible. Maybe the big boys are after some of this BARDA money getting thrown around.