Welcome Wyeth Colleagues

"if you produced you got promoted and went along with the company's growth". Post #6, this embedded statement is what spelled the beginning of the end for this company and it's just now getting normalized in terms of size and structure, in my opinion.

Much like the housing market and it's unchecked growth in the late 90's and early 2000's, Pfizer was exactly the same. Instead of morons who got real estate licenses and flipped houses and made tons of money not knowing what the hell they were really doing, it was Pfizer who was promoting 28 year old kiss-asses to DM spots who knew absolutely nothing about leadership or selling.

I had a few of these nightmare despots a few years back, know it all's who thought 1 year as an IHR and a lucky VPC made you untouchable and not able to be questioned. Some of the field rides and meetings were downright laughable. Seeing people say that these were the days were really "rolling" are completely off base and still have their head up their ass.

Greetings and blessings to all sentient beings. To all the new Wyeth reps, welcome to this diseased hellhole full of nazis, bigots and liars. To survive you have to do one of two things. Either give up all of your integrity, or listen to VOCS. Your choice. Good luck, you'll need it.

Last edited by a moderator:

This particular angle of homophobia makes me laugh. As a straight white chick, what do all the men I date seem to want? Blow jobs and anal sex LOL!

Grow up! You have more important things to think about than your coworkers' orientations.

So glad I was cut yesterday. I have never seen a more immature, bigoted profession in my life.

Girl, don't give in to them on the anal sex thing. All it will do is give you hemmoroids!

Most of the wyeth reps are long gone. just like what will happen to king

once again wrong dipshit. Most Wyeth reps are still here and doing quite well. And we will show the "pfizer" reps what sales are like. You guys really suck at your jobs, but once again wyeth will have to pick up the reigns and take charge of everything as usual. Getting tired of having to do this

The 2 year anniversary of the Wyeth acquisition is mid October '11.

Lipitor goes generic in November.

The Rep bag realigment will then take place with many Legacy Wyeth Reps terminated at years end with minimal or no severence since it will occur outside of the 2 year acquisition and retention agreement that covered Legacy Wyeth personnel retained by Pfizer.

Contract sales will be expanded in 2012 and beyond. Good luck!

once again wrong dipshit. Most Wyeth reps are still here and doing quite well. And we will show the "pfizer" reps what sales are like. You guys really suck at your jobs, but once again wyeth will have to pick up the reigns and take charge of everything as usual. Getting tired of having to do this

Total Bullshit. Very, very, few Wyeth still around... some are left in hospital and vaccines, but in other divisions they are mostly gone. The ones that are left need to be a bit concerned at this point as retention is not probable.

Total Bullshit. Very, very, few Wyeth still around... some are left in hospital and vaccines, but in other divisions they are mostly gone. The ones that are left need to be a bit concerned at this point as retention is not probable.

Really? Most of us are gone? Wow! Me and the other Wyeth employees were not aware of that. Gee thanks for pointing that out to us. I guess that means we don't have to show up to work anymore since we are not around anymore. oh and for the ones of us that are left...why should we be concerned? We do our jobs, and do it well. Much better than Pfizer reps ever thought of doing. We did not join a bs lawsuit to get money that is not owed to us for overtime. We did not sleep with our DM, and we did not lie cheat and steal to get sales either. I would venture to say that you guys are the ones that should be concerned.

I'll take the check. Pfizer is not as great as advertised. This place is in crisis mode.

Really? Most of us are gone? Wow! Me and the other Wyeth employees were not aware of that. Gee thanks for pointing that out to us. I guess that means we don't have to show up to work anymore since we are not around anymore. oh and for the ones of us that are left...why should we be concerned? We do our jobs, and do it well. Much better than Pfizer reps ever thought of doing. We did not join a bs lawsuit to get money that is not owed to us for overtime. We did not sleep with our DM, and we did not lie cheat and steal to get sales either. I would venture to say that you guys are the ones that should be concerned.

Go Terry! Go Terry!

legacy pfizer reps suck a** compared to what you gained from Wyeth....either way you're both blue now and are the worst "company" reps we know....too bad that all those great Wyeht people have been turned into monsters

Go Terry! Go Terry!

"We did not join a bs lawsuit to get money that is not owed to us for overtime. We did not sleep with our DM, and we did not lie cheat and steal to get sales either. I would venture to say that you guys are the ones that should be concerned."

Really... I'm confused. This sounds like the description of all of the good reps that were eliminated. I had a very good friend that was pressured to sleep with a DM and refused. They are "gone with the wind". Just like any possibility that there would be any business morals or ethics to dictate the behavior of the status quo.(i.e. the existing reps)

"We did not join a bs lawsuit to get money that is not owed to us for overtime. We did not sleep with our DM, and we did not lie cheat and steal to get sales either. I would venture to say that you guys are the ones that should be concerned."

Really... I'm confused. This sounds like the description of all of the good reps that were eliminated. I had a very good friend that was pressured to sleep with a DM and refused. They are "gone with the wind". Just like any possibility that there would be any business morals or ethics to dictate the behavior of the status quo.(i.e. the existing reps)

Go Gally....Go Gally!