• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Welcome to the worst company to work for

anonymous

Pfizer has the worst corporate culture in history of pharma. It feels like a little piece of your soul disappears each and every day you work here. I don't know what this merger will do for the company, but I can guarantee there will plenty of synergies leading to tons and tons of layoffs. Those "lucky" enough to stay will be inundated with spread sheets, field rides, lack of open communication and micromanagement

<

Pfizer has the worst corporate culture in history of pharma. It feels like a little piece of your soul disappears each and every day you work here. I don't know what this merger will do for the company, but I can guarantee there will plenty of synergies leading to tons and tons of layoffs. Those "lucky" enough to stay will be inundated with spread sheets, field rides, lack of open communication and micromanagement

How so?