Weird conference call tomorrow GSK

Started with the 11.10.2016 training group, so 3 weeks. Should have known when they cancelled the live training sessions at the last minute. Really appreciate the douche on the call that kept saying this was such a great company, yet now I'll be unemployed with no severance or unemployment. Doubt there will be anothre spot within the company for all of us---especially those of us who just started.

So sorry to hear about this. Inventiv did the same thing to our contract we got one week. Just aweful what they do in interviews to lie to people who have families to support. Again so sorry and good luck out there. I am still looking 3 months later! Inventiv had nothing to offer.

The inVentiv contract that was ended is for Tanzeum, the diabetes med. There are about 20 in the training group, but the entire Tanzeum team with inVentiv will cease marketing of the product Dec 30. Not sure about the direct GSK reps, but we were told that GSK is stopping all marketing so I assume they will be affected as well (but hope not, for their sake). Thanks for the support, i usually only read smart ass remarks here so your comments are appreciated.

The inVentiv contract that was ended is for Tanzeum, the diabetes med. There are about 20 in the training group, but the entire Tanzeum team with inVentiv will cease marketing of the product Dec 30. Not sure about the direct GSK reps, but we were told that GSK is stopping all marketing so I assume they will be affected as well (but hope not, for their sake). Thanks for the support, i usually only read smart ass remarks here so your comments are appreciated.

They CAN'T cut us. I have children to support!!! And I need the car!!!!!!!! This is so unfair.

I'm sorry to all the folks loosing their jobs. The people I've met here have been outstanding and a pleasure to work with. I truly wish you friends the best of luck and a successful career.

And to my DM's....hahahahahahahahahahahaha! What goes around comes around beotches!! Good luck finding another job that pays 120k a year! Nobody in the real pharma world wants you! Now you'll have to be a rep again. Hahaha!

I'm sorry to all the folks loosing their jobs. The people I've met here have been outstanding and a pleasure to work with. I truly wish you friends the best of luck and a successful career.

And to my DM's....hahahahahahahahahahahaha! What goes around comes around beotches!! Good luck finding another job that pays 120k a year! Nobody in the real pharma world wants you! Now you'll have to be a rep again. Hahaha!

Word

Inventiv was cut from GSK contract for one reason only. It was a pilot test. They closely monitored its sales comparing the following arms 1) GSK alone prior to InVentiv 2) GSK with inVentiv (when contract began) and 3) when it went to InVentiv solely. The sales dropped by over 80% once it went to InVentiv solely... The writing was on the wall. If we actually sold, as opposed to being instructed by our DM's to fake calls, we may have all been able to keep our jobs under the GSK contract! I must admit, we can't blame them... 80% decline?!? Yikes!

Contract ends! well that shouldn't be a surprise to anybody...lesson for anyone thinking about getting hired onto a contract is to be sure its the very beginning of contract at least you'll get a year run (maybe)...its all borrowed time in contract world...good luck to everybody