• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Way to Go Points Holiday Gift???

Prob like 2020 they witb give anything bc of the layoffs and wait till we all get back in 2023 to give us wtg points as a fitness new year gift. 2023 will be the year of Wegovy after all. Or as a 100 year celebration gift.

I think we have all been a little spoiled over the past few years, but it was a tradition over the years to send out something nice. I think someone messed up this year. The kicker- I went to use the nail clippers yesterday and they don't even work, lol.

I think we have all been a little spoiled over the past few years, but it was a tradition over the years to send out something nice. I think someone messed up this year. The kicker- I went to use the nail clippers yesterday and they don't even work, lol.
What nail clippers? I am so confused. I got a scarf, candle, 2 pieces of candy, a marshmellow, a book, a bookmark and a novo pin.