Warning!!!! Do Not Consider Working for this Company!

anonymous

If you are considering working for this company…DON’T!!!!!
They are a ruthless, backstabbing, fake to your face, talk smack behind your back bunch of cowards. there is zero work life balance and leadership is absolutely awful. Consider yourself warned!!

If you are considering working for this company…DON’T!!!!!
They are a ruthless, backstabbing, fake to your face, talk smack behind your back bunch of cowards. there is zero work life balance and leadership is absolutely awful. Consider yourself warned!!
I second this! The female manager in the Northeast is a fake, insecure, dope! Who has the personality of a doorknob. She couldn’t lead her way out of a wet paper bag. So glad I left this place.

I hated this place. JM was a complete rag! She made my year there seem like an eternity. I always found it interesting that she didn’t take meeting until 10am because she was still in bed but would demand you work until late in the evening making your home life non existent. I guess that’s what you get when you don’t have a family of your own, you make the people who do miserable with their own. Great leadership from this stupid Rag!

I hated this place. JM was a complete rag! She made my year there seem like an eternity. I always found it interesting that she didn’t take meeting until 10am because she was still in bed but would demand you work until late in the evening making your home life non existent. I guess that’s what you get when you don’t have a family of your own, you make the people who do miserable with their own. Great leadership from this stupid Rag!

I love that your calling JM a “rag”. Honestly, that’s the best term to describe that 2 faced, ugly, sheman.