• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Walls caving in on loser 45

Once again, an investigation into the claim that the 2020 presidential election was stolen has revealed nothing that changes the outcome. And once again, this has made no difference whatsoever to those who demanded that such an investigation be conducted and will now predictably demand some other one. After five months, and millions of privately raised dollars, the Arizona “audit” has arrived and it shows that Joe Biden received 360 more of the 2.1 million ballots that were cast in heavily populated Maricopa County than had previously been thought. Acknowledging this fact, the auditors concluded that there were no substantial differences between the hand count of the ballots provided and the official canvass results for the County . . . and there is no reliable evidence that the paper ballots were altered to any material degree. ;)
And you’re missing the point, probably intentionally but with you it’s always dangerous to assume your competence.:rolleyes:

And you’re missing the point, probably intentionally but with you it’s always dangerous to assume your competence.:rolleyes:

So what exactly WAS the point Boffo? The Cyber Ninjas (formerly Dungeons & Dragons players in their mom's basements) said they would prove Trump got more votes than Biden - that was their pointy of said 'audit'. They did exactly the opposite proving Biden won by an extra 300+ points. So now you want top revise their intent? What would you change it too? You're a freaking joke. ;)

So what exactly WAS the point Boffo? The Cyber Ninjas (formerly Dungeons & Dragons players in their mom's basements) said they would prove Trump got more votes than Biden - that was their pointy of said 'audit'. They did exactly the opposite proving Biden won by an extra 300+ points. So now you want top revise their intent? What would you change it too? You're a freaking joke. ;)
How about the proposed audit in Texas of ONLY the counties where Biden won??? The wheel chair king now is kissing trumps a$$ and has said they will audit those counties.

How about the proposed audit in Texas of ONLY the counties where Biden won??? The wheel chair king now is kissing trumps a$$ and has said they will audit those counties.

And Dems will now propose audits of GOP wins. They will all be auditing forever and Kamala will become president and be our leader b/c they will still all be auditing. Whatta farce. ;)

Late Wednesday, Idaho state election officials said they had visited two counties to conduct a hand recount of last year's presidential contest after hearing from readers of a website linked to My Pillow chief executive Mike Lindell.

The office said it received allegations, in the form of screenshots of a report published on Lindell's site, that vote tallies in all 44 of Idaho's counties showed evidence of "electronic manipulation."

The only problem: At least seven of Idaho's 44 counties do not use any electronic steps in their vote-counting process, making the claims impossible.

Those counties, all small rural areas, still count ballots by hand, bypassing electronics or machines altogether. That process is feasible because there are so few ballots cast.

More misinformation from Mikey Boy. Apparently, he's back on the crack. ;)

Late Wednesday, Idaho state election officials said they had visited two counties to conduct a hand recount of last year's presidential contest after hearing from readers of a website linked to My Pillow chief executive Mike Lindell.

The office said it received allegations, in the form of screenshots of a report published on Lindell's site, that vote tallies in all 44 of Idaho's counties showed evidence of "electronic manipulation."

The only problem: At least seven of Idaho's 44 counties do not use any electronic steps in their vote-counting process, making the claims impossible.

Those counties, all small rural areas, still count ballots by hand, bypassing electronics or machines altogether. That process is feasible because there are so few ballots cast.

More misinformation from Mikey Boy. Apparently, he's back on the crack. ;)
Mere technicality! Mike still has a huge point meanwhile as usual, you got nothing!

Mere technicality! Mike still has a huge point meanwhile as usual, you got nothing!

Oh fpr god's sake, even Bannon said he didn't have the receipts. The guy is a whack job still burnt out on the crackola and hoping to be patted on the head by Trump. "Good boy! Good boy! Here, have a bone!" ;)

Christ, this place is like a soap opera. You can not watch it for six months and you don’t miss a thing. The walls have been “closing in” for five years now. You people are like spurned little Jr. High girls.

Christ, this place is like a soap opera. You can not watch it for six months and you don’t miss a thing. The walls have been “closing in” for five years now. You people are like spurned little Jr. High girls.

And the central figure in the soap opera was a president who had zero respect for the Constitution and tried to order the VP to ignore the Constitution and declare him victor in the 2020 election. When he refused, he publicly called him a coward along with the Supreme Court of which he appointed 3 members. So yes, this is soap opera shit, 45 started it and he's getting the attention he craves just like he did in his reality TV series. ;)

Oh fpr god's sake, even Bannon said he didn't have the receipts. The guy is a whack job still burnt out on the crackola and hoping to be patted on the head by Trump. "Good boy! Good boy! Here, have a bone!" ;)
No he’s a patriot and you’re a whack job! Where are the receipts from the many bogus investigations of Trump? Hmmmm? Oooops, your hypocrisy is showing again! ;);)

A couple hundred GOP Senators? What are you smoking? Every Democrat Senator voted for impeachment, mm
If you weren’t such a smarmy jerk, I’d show you some grace, but you didn’t deserve it. Here’s the way it works, Idiot Boy. Now after my explanation if you had any class and character, you would apologize and we could move on but you never take the high road which actually would bolster your own credibility.
But here goes: they vote for impeachment in the House and CONVICTION in the SENATE! So when you talk about impeachment votes, that only happens in the House therefore my reply was dead on accurate and appropriate based on what YOU gave me. Thus endeth the lesson!

If you weren’t such a smarmy jerk, I’d show you some grace, but you didn’t deserve it. Here’s the way it works, Idiot Boy. Now after my explanation if you had any class and character, you would apologize and we could move on but you never take the high road which actually would bolster your own credibility.
But here goes: they vote for impeachment in the House and CONVICTION in the SENATE! So when you talk about impeachment votes, that only happens in the House therefore my reply was dead on accurate and appropriate based on what YOU gave me. Thus endeth the lesson!

Picky, picky, picky. For a guy who constantly pretends he makes typos to excuse his inability of disseminating factual information, your asshole is wound pretty tight. ;)