Vevye will destroy Xidra and Miebo in 2024

I'm not the karen. you're the karen. I'm not the middle-aged woman getting botox injections and buying that grotesque singer's 35.35 million-dollar mansion... botoxBoyKaren is/did. out of all the people in the world, botoxBoyKaren doesn't deserve to live like that... I'm sure she spent a small fortune getting the smell of a dead tuna fish out of there before selling it to her/it/him/they. Similar to the xiidra purchase, that was money unwisely spent.
Thanks, Karen, for playing. So happy that I can make you deranged. You truly believe this is your CEO, idiot. I promise the supervisor is coming. Karen.

Thanks, Karen, for playing. So happy that I can make you deranged. You truly believe this is your CEO, idiot. I promise the supervisor is coming. Karen.

Okay, NotAMan. Good night. Time to win money on two teams based on spread movements without knowing a single player on either team. Good luck with your tuna fish mansion and eye droplet sales.

Who gave this bitch permission to speak?

I have a knack for finding winners... You and this entire company, from top to bottom, define losing. My only question is how long is a country indebted to a company that provided sunglasses for pilots during WWII? It's kind of like the whiny woke person who was never a slave but expects everything for rekati

I have a knack for finding winners... You and this entire company, from top to bottom, define losing. My only question is how long is a country indebted to a company that provided sunglasses for pilots during WWII? It's kind of like the whiny woke person who was never a slave but expects everything for rekati
Great points, Karen.

Great points, Karen.

You have limited to no control over me. Deep down, that bothers you. What probably bothers you the most is the fact that I don't need to rely on you to succeed. I've already embarrassed you in numerous ways. This might be the appropriate time to take a bow and go back to talking shit and making fun of deserving assholes on X.