Vaccine layoff?

Thank Goodness they didn’t expand for RSV. That will prob l save a majority of the pbu reps. Not sure about Abu. I just don’t see how they are going to give differentiated flu back to “pbu”. We already have 90-110 offices and 3 quota products, not counting all the products we still manage that they don’t pay us for (pent, quad, flu, Merck products…)

100%
All of sales impacted. Writing was on the wall when they stopped filling vacancies and unnecessarily expanding the sales force for the rsv launch.

Good luck to all the PBU interviewing - word is all are laid off and have to reinterview - 30-50% positions available and interviewing both internal and external candidates. 10 weeks severance minimum and contract flu team will pick up low hanging ATI accounts to book Beyfortus. So much for reinstating confidence to customers and employees. Word is C-4 gone and RBU managers and even managers aren’t safe. Total reorg.

Worst business unit ever! Any half intelligent high school junior could do this job. This was never sales, it’s customer service, order taking, sprinkle in a little basic math. Now place a few bafoons as “managers” and this is what you get.

So, yesterday Sanofi laid off nearly it's entire Vaccine sales division, and today I received a message from a recruiter on Linkedin stating,"Sanofi is looking to add Sales reps/managers to their vaccine team. If you're interested in moving forward, please click the following link"..Sounds pretty shady..

So, yesterday Sanofi laid off nearly it's entire Vaccine sales division, and today I received a message from a recruiter on Linkedin stating,"Sanofi is looking to add Sales reps/managers to their vaccine team. If you're interested in moving forward, please click the following link"..Sounds pretty shady..

Sanofi's recruiting process is all contracted out. So it wouldn't surprise me that they don't have the info.
And vaccines is making everyone re-interview for their current job. I think about 60% will be retained.

Sanofi's recruiting process is all contracted out. So it wouldn't surprise me that they don't have the info.
And vaccines is making everyone re-interview for their current job. I think about 60% will be retained.

people Value immunology experience. You should look elsewhere. You’ll be compensated appropriately. Left years ago and it was the best decision I ever made.

it is but it’s not “shady”. They laid everyone off in sales, then making about 1/2 as many territories but it’s an “elevated role” so you have to interview for it if you want it. Bit’s open to external hires as well. This way they will get to pick and choose who they want to keep.