• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

Vaccine division trying to freeride off hospital coattails

OMG! I got a call today from my vaccine rep saying she has all this new DDD data and wanted to team together and go into the hospital now. WTF?!

Are they really giving up on outpatient offices now after 12 months? This leaves a HUGE OPPORTUNITY FOR MERCK to run the outpatient offices, voices unopposed.

OMG! I got a call today from my vaccine rep saying she has all this new DDD data and wanted to team together and go into the hospital now. WTF?!

Are they really giving up on outpatient offices now after 12 months? This leaves a HUGE OPPORTUNITY FOR MERCK to run the outpatient offices, voices unopposed.

So, DDD goes to vaccine. Tyga goes to contract. That leaves IS to the gutter

Merck already runs the outpatient offices.