US WORLDTURD

Lee and Breck are the best of the best Executives out in the industry period! So many RAMs beseech to come back to USWM. Best Benefits period! Best Growth opportunity period! Best Bonus period! Best of the BEST Culture period! Only if I can be blessed one day, again.

lmao! Yeah they’re all beating down the doors to get back in that circus act! How many RSS are left between letting go of their previous p club winners and another handful jumping ship recently? I mean who wouldn’t want to work for that shady leadership team…especially that absolute moron of a national sales director of theirs. I guess every company needs a puppet!

lmao! Yeah they’re all beating down the doors to get back in that circus act! How many RSS are left between letting go of their previous p club winners and another handful jumping ship recently? I mean who wouldn’t want to work for that shady leadership team…especially that absolute moron of a national sales director of theirs. I guess every company needs a puppet!

Hi disgruntled fired RSS! The company is doing just fine, and even better since you got canned. Thanks for taking a minute out of the massive amount of free time you have to post here and let us know you are still butt hurt for getting axed