UPDATE: Novartis Touches New Year High - Posts Positive Results for Acute Heart Failu

Re: UPDATE: Novartis Touches New Year High - Posts Positive Results for Acute Heart F

The banks are BIGGER NOW THAN EVER. Who has been the president for the last 4 years you complete moron? Who was the BIGGEST supporter of TARP? ANSWER: Your messiah, Obama. If he was going to fix it, it would/should have been done by now. A lot of things should have been done by now, but Obama is the most incompetent President in my lifetime. Tell me about that "hope" thing again, Mr. Koolaid drinker.

Proceed on and take your Binders with you. There is no hope for you. It's not worth my time nor my responsibility to explain it to you. Enjoy your ignorance and Have a nice day. Goodbye

Re: UPDATE: Novartis Touches New Year High - Posts Positive Results for Acute Heart F

Proceed on and take your Binders with you. There is no hope for you. It's not worth my time nor my responsibility to explain it to you. Enjoy your ignorance and Have a nice day. Goodbye

LOL!!! Your explanation won't take long.... just blame Bush. Just keep blaming Bush for everything bad and take full credit for anything positive. NVS stock is up, I guess we should credit Obama. Thanks President Obama for making my company's stock rise.

Open 63.92
Today's High 64.07
Today's Low 63.61
Previous Close 63.72
52-Week High 64.07

Another NEW HIGH!!!!
Keep on ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN'!!!

I'm headed toward the 1%.... you bitch-ass 99 percenters can kiss my ass waitin' for you OT checks. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Yes! Golly! Historically, the stock price has hovered around $55 for the last decade. Yet each year, Vasella pulled out around $50 million in salary and bonus. Never mind what his goons pulled out of the kitty. That's for NOT moving the needle on the stock price. This year? This year is the one where they break the bank. This company is over, it's being run like Heinz ketchup, Big Pharma is dead. Well played, "Executive Management"- crooks, liars, making money off the backs of sick Americans while excising US operations in your strategy. FDA will love this . . .

What an absolute clown this f'er is. You have no idea what a good future is. How's the Panera career going since Novartis wised up and wacked your azz?

I still work at this company and have for six years. The stock is only $3 bucks higher than when I started. But keep in mind stock performance will not keep your jobs. The FF will be reduced even more and the stock will go even higher.

As for your Panera remark. You would have been much better owning that stock over the six years.

Now go back to Enterprise where you belong

LOL!!!
TheStreet Ratings rates Novartis as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, attractive valuation levels, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in stock price during the past year and expanding profit margins.

NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Novartis (NYSE:NVS) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $63.23, above its previous 52-week high of $63.05 with 364,165 shares traded as of 9:35 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.2 million shares over the past 30 days.

Novartis has a market cap of $148.97 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday.

Novartis AG, through its subsidiaries, engages in the research, development, manufacture, and marketing of healthcare products worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.3, below the average drugs industry P/E ratio of 17.4 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.

Novartis (NVS) is an appealing investment due to its high dividend, adequate financial metrics, and STRONG PORTFOLIO of recently launched products. Novartis' second quarter earnings release detailed how the major worldwide pharma should be able to gain momentum for increasing revenues in the near term. Current shareholders should hold LONG TERM; interested investors should initiate a position in October or in the fourth quarter. Aside from being on track for its 2012 guidance, Novartis has had recent success in clinical trials for key products, including treatments for COPD and acute heart failure. The CART-19 collaboration with the University of Pennsylvania is also targeted to begin clinical trials before 2013.

ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN!!!

The stock is only doing well because of increased ROE not ROI. They get ride of fixed cost i.e. labor (dummies like you) they increase the bottom line.

They stock surge began after the layoffs as it does for the past 5 years. When they report lower cost structure, net profit rises exponentially.

Make no mistakes about the fact that YOU WILL BE SACRIFICED NEXT YEAR TO INCREASE STOCK PRICE.

Dan Vassella stated bluntly. We are a R&D company not a fundamental Sales organization.

Which simply means Sales People are the least of their priorities. Hopefully you will make it through the next few rounds of "rightsizing"

The stock is only doing well because of increased ROE not ROI. They get ride of fixed cost i.e. labor (dummies like you) they increase the bottom line.

They stock surge began after the layoffs as it does for the past 5 years. When they report lower cost structure, net profit rises exponentially.

Make no mistakes about the fact that YOU WILL BE SACRIFICED NEXT YEAR TO INCREASE STOCK PRICE.

Dan Vassella stated bluntly. We are a R&D company not a fundamental Sales organization.

Which simply means Sales People are the least of their priorities. Hopefully you will make it through the next few rounds of "rightsizing"

Yeah you dummies... Novartis stock is ONLY doing well because it's AWESOME!!! LOL!!!
ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN'!!!

I still work at this company and have for six years. The stock is only $3 bucks higher than when I started. But keep in mind stock performance will not keep your jobs. The FF will be reduced even more and the stock will go even higher.

As for your Panera remark. You would have been much better owning that stock over the six years.

Now go back to Enterprise where you belong

Moron.... there has been a bigger variance than $3bucks in 2012 alone. The 52week range is $51 - $63. WTF planet are you from??? LOL!?!?!?!?!