Uncertainty of 2022

Just stop commenting. Take solace in the fact that someone’s life is so very sad that he/she must repeatedly come on here to write the same nonsense. If that’s all that he/she has to bring joy, then let it go.

So agree with you. The obscene level of immaturity is unbelievable. They have real problems.

poor little panty boy still wetting his panties.

Stop projecting guy. Either you or someone in your family must have incontinence, because you are perpetually fixated on making moisture related jokes. Makes me thinks leakage and incontinence may run in your family. Just go get it checked out so you can make some better jokes that do not use your possible family health issues as the cornerstone for a punch line. If you need help with incontinence based solutions, I know people who can help. Okay, now, please...be better...

Stop projecting guy. Either you or someone in your family must have incontinence, because you are perpetually fixated on making moisture related jokes. Makes me thinks leakage and incontinence may run in your family. Just go get it checked out so you can make some better jokes that do not use your possible family health issues as the cornerstone for a punch line. If you need help with incontinence based solutions, I

know people who can help. Okay, now, please...be better...

aw panty boy all upset now. Trust me nobody coming to your defense on here so stop making phony posts on here acting like you’re other people coming to your defense. Always remember….. Never getting those stains out. C ya panty boy!

Nope, it was a year. Many hiring companies allowed those leaving Aduhelm to push their start dates beyond the 1 year mark.

Idiot - I can tell you for ABSOLUTE certainty that many employees have a full two year contract at the start of employment for their sign on bonus. It is a full two years and why many have stayed so they don't have to pay their bonus back.

Idiot - I can tell you for ABSOLUTE certainty that many employees have a full two year contract at the start of employment for their sign on bonus. It is a full two years and why many have stayed so they don't have to pay their bonus back.

I was in wave 1 of TBMs. I don’t know why they would make a separate policy for others unless possibly it goes up to 2 years when it’s a certain amount, but mine was $25k.

From my offer letter:

“I acknowledge and agree that if, within 12 months of my start date, I voluntarily terminate my employment or Biogen terminates my employment For Cause, as defined in the Biogen Inc Omnibus Equity Plan or for misconduct or poor performance as determined in good faith by the Company, I will not have earned the cash sign-on bonus provided to me under this Agreement and I will repay the full amount of the cash sign-on bonus, net of the applicable proportion of tax withholdings.”

I was in wave 1 of TBMs. I don’t know why they would make a separate policy for others unless possibly it goes up to 2 years when it’s a certain amount, but mine was $25k.

From my offer letter:

“I acknowledge and agree that if, within 12 months of my start date, I voluntarily terminate my employment or Biogen terminates my employment For Cause, as defined in the Biogen Inc Omnibus Equity Plan or for misconduct or poor performance as determined in good faith by the Company, I will not have earned the cash sign-on bonus provided to me under this Agreement and I will repay the full amount of the cash sign-on bonus, net of the applicable proportion of tax withholdings.”

Good for you! But there are also 2 year contracts out there. Says essentially the same thing as yours but it is for 2 years and more money than what you posted. Consider yourself lucky for just one year but you got less than what others got.

I don’t know what to tell you. I was there 14 months. Therefore I didn’t need to repay my sign on bonus. Believe what you want.

But not the Adu reps. Perhaps not making it two years adds to the blunders Biogen made in this launch.