• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Uber conservative Bolton slams Dems and Trump

I wouldn't buy a book from that POS loser. He was too much of a POS to testify but will sell his book that alienates people on the left AND right to make a buck. FU Bolton.

Bolton was ousted last September after months of disagreement over America’s foreign policy approach, especially Trump’s freewheeling ways, amid revelations of searing internal divisions within Trump’s inner circle. Trump said he had “disagreed strongly” with Bolton, who claimed he was in the process of resigning when Trump moved to fire him.
I'm not buying it . Just another conservative liar.

Bolton was ousted last September after months of disagreement over America’s foreign policy approach, especially Trump’s freewheeling ways, amid revelations of searing internal divisions within Trump’s inner circle. Trump said he had “disagreed strongly” with Bolton, who claimed he was in the process of resigning when Trump moved to fire him.
I'm not buying it . Just another conservative liar.

The White House is now a cheap TV show,

‘You’re fired!’

Boo hoo! It’s called working for a president in the executive branch. You do what the president says not what you want to do. If you don’t like that then don’t take the job!
Think about it a president does not have to military experience or any political experience but can order the military around. Interesting