Truth about Gilead Immunology expansion

Yes with 70% of Xeljanz DMs posted and 40% of Reps then NASA you have a problem.

Gilead is a place people want to work and have a career because we value our employees more than just words. It is a family partnership built from the field sales up. Everyone's opinions count.

Reps are being hired now so if you did not return those calls, it will be worth your time & money to do so.
Don’t overstate reality. Is GILD a better place to be vs. PFE right now? Probably yes. However if GILD hits a bump they will cut off your nuts in a heartbeat, just like any other company. Do not mix up company and “family”.

Don’t overstate reality. Is GILD a better place to be vs. PFE right now? Probably yes. However if GILD hits a bump they will cut off your nuts in a heartbeat, just like any other company. Do not mix up company and “family”.
Like Pfizer has done literally 9 times in the last 20 yrs , routinely. And will do w Xeljanz in 2021 2022.
265 reps give me a break.
I ll take an chance on 100k more a year in Total Comp!

Like Pfizer has done literally 9 times in the last 20 yrs , routinely. And will do w Xeljanz in 2021 2022.
265 reps give me a break.
I ll take an chance on 100k more a year in Total Comp!
My point was poster inferred a “family partnership” at GILD; family generally does not cut off your nuts and hand them to you when times get tough, companies do (all of them). If you can land at GILD then go but go with you eyes open (and cover your nuts)

Worked at both Gilead then Pfizer Oncology & now in mgt with Medtronic.
The difference between Pfizer and Gilead night and day. Gilead wins by a mile. A different league

GILEAD. PFIZER
Collabrative. Directive
Small Fat Orginization Big with many layers
Customer Drive . Legal Compliant Driven
Supportive Participative Authoritative
Promotional Opportunities. Good old boys
Growing Downsize every 2yrs
Multiple product pipeline no pipeline
Top 1% Total Comp. 50% Total Comp
200k plus. 150k
Wealth creation co Stock. No co stock
Great LEADERS. Just managers

Base salary at Gilead is 120k- they can go higher with significant Rheum and launch experience. That doesn't seem so great to me. Many other companies paying more. Novartis paying reps up to 160k and many got 1600 RSU plus get them at end of year too. Abbvie paying reps up to 150k and give RSU and pension. Jansen expanding for IL-23- pay up to 170k base also has pension.

I don't see Gilead competing with any of those companies and they are all hiring.

Base salary at Gilead is 120k- they can go higher with significant Rheum and launch experience. That doesn't seem so great to me. Many other companies paying more. Novartis paying reps up to 160k and many got 1600 RSU plus get them at end of year too. Abbvie paying reps up to 150k and give RSU and pension. Jansen expanding for IL-23- pay up to 170k base also has pension.

I don't see Gilead competing with any of those companies and they are all hiring.
Wrong. Sorry they passed on you. I’m still in the running.

Well you dont work for Gilead girlfriend.
In Oncology our Sr TS (15yrs exp) have bases in the 170s. Bonus 40 . RSU stock 35k
So dont try to pretend to be a Gilead rep w FAKE NEWS as yoy are likely a Xeljanz RM trying to keep your reps w lies.