• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Trump shares video of 'great people' shouting 'white power' at protesters

Marched against Vietnam war during college years and continued to protest against inequities throughout my life. Marched for women’s rights and have pretty much raised hell through my life when I see injustice. I write emails to senators and congressmen. Sorry none of it worked as well as hoped. What are you doing right now to make things better?
Different person here but your injustice is clearly busted.

Sure doesn’t! It was ONE guy! ONE! If that’s your standard then fine but you just invalidated virtually every group or protest that YOU support. Case closed! You lose!
You are stupid. It does not matter if it was only one person because the President of the United States forwarded it to the world. the point is not the one person. the point is that the president sent it out and called that one person a great American. You are so stupid and just an absolute loser in everything that you do / you are just an absolute dumbass

You are stupid. It does not matter if it was only one person because the President of the United States forwarded it to the world. the point is not the one person. the point is that the president sent it out and called that one person a great American. You are so stupid and just an absolute loser in everything that you do / you are just an absolute dumbass
No, I’m not but you’re a liar for sure.