• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Trump shares video of 'great people' shouting 'white power' at protesters

Laughed until I cried at this when I saw it on twitter. Is this what we have become??? These people are all about to die in a few years- They should only be given 3/5 of the vote since the future really belongs to the young and should be determined by those under 60.

Laughed until I cried at this when I saw it on twitter. Is this what we have become??? These people are all about to die in a few years- They should only be given 3/5 of the vote since the future really belongs to the young and should be determined by those under 60.
Actually it’s the young and stupid, you being a fine example, who should have their vote discounted to 3/5. You won’t like the world you’ve created when you finally do get to run this world, IF you ever do. Many of us who are a bit older will be glad that we won’t have to suffer the consequences of living in the New Dark Ages but we feel terrible for our kids and grandkids. Just a word of warning, don’t try this in real life. You can get away with hiding behind a keyboard here but there wore plenty of folks over 60 that you don’t want to mess with in the flesh. Oh and one last bit of advice that I’m sure you’re stupid enough to ignore - your Age bigotry is not an argument and is no more acceptable than any other form of bigotry. All you prove is that your a hypocritical young(er) fool. If you think those over 60 are wrong then try to prove that with logical argumentation, but that’s obviously beyond you.

Fail! Leftist protests can’t hold up to your standards either so you’re merely a stupid hypocrite. Every group of any size has a few bad apples, that does t necessarily invalidate the group. 99% of that group undoubtedly were great people. You lose!

So why would anyone in their right mind use as an example, one that said, 'white power' and one holding a 'white power' sign? Think about it Karen, that was the message he tweeted.

Fail! Leftist protests can’t hold up to your standards either so you’re merely a stupid hypocrite. Every group of any size has a few bad apples, that does t necessarily invalidate the group. 99% of that group undoubtedly were great people. You lose!

You are clearly stupid and thoughtless. The point is that the president of America re-Tweeted (for the whole world to see) a video that clearly supports racism and bigotry. the FAIL is on you for being such a POS.

Actually it’s the young and stupid, you being a fine example, who should have their vote discounted to 3/5. You won’t like the world you’ve created when you finally do get to run this world, IF you ever do. Many of us who are a bit older will be glad that we won’t have to suffer the consequences of living in the New Dark Ages but we feel terrible for our kids and grandkids. Just a word of warning, don’t try this in real life. You can get away with hiding behind a keyboard here but there wore plenty of folks over 60 that you don’t want to mess with in the flesh. Oh and one last bit of advice that I’m sure you’re stupid enough to ignore - your Age bigotry is not an argument and is no more acceptable than any other form of bigotry. All you prove is that your a hypocritical young(er) fool. If you think those over 60 are wrong then try to prove that with logical argumentation, but that’s obviously beyond you.
Fool!!! OP here and I’m over 60.

Nope! Otherwise every mass event would be disqualified.

Remember the “Pigs in a blanket” chant? Does that invalidate all the BLM protests? Hmmmm? You’re call, idiot boy but you don’t be allowed to have it both ways. The hypocrisy of you people, the true Hysterical little Karen’s is simply amazing.

No you’re the fool. How am I supposed to assume anything else when you’re a self-loathing OLD fool who didn’t disclose. The fault is all yours. My post stands.
Well at least I've learned through the years that the older I get the less I really know for sure. I do believe ultimately that is the lesson in life- to get your preconceived notions knocked down so you can begin to see what reality it!! Sorry you missed it.

Well at least I've learned through the years that the older I get the less I really know for sure. I do believe ultimately that is the lesson in life- to get your preconceived notions knocked down so you can begin to see what reality it!! Sorry you missed it.
I missed nothing but you’ve obviously missed reality and cling to your preconceived ideas and biases. You missed morality, proportion and an emphasis to avoid hypocrisy. Nobody is buying your false humble routine.

Don’t give us any more of your petty larceny.

So you’re part of the generation that has ruined it all for the rest of us
Marched against Vietnam war during college years and continued to protest against inequities throughout my life. Marched for women’s rights and have pretty much raised hell through my life when I see injustice. I write emails to senators and congressmen. Sorry none of it worked as well as hoped. What are you doing right now to make things better?