• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Trump make everything about himself, this time Houston

Hang on Cap'n, you just stated T man was antagonistic and burned bridges in both directions on another thread. II agree w/ you 100% but that IS a criticism so it's just a matter of degree. I had high hopes too but I gotta call 'em as I see them. He tosses grenades around all the time and I think much of it is counterproductive.
Ever so true, and he usually has nothing to gain when he tosses those grenades. Go figure. It's like if he does something good, then steps on the applause line with an unnecessary invective.

Ever so true, and he usually has nothing to gain when he tosses those grenades. Go figure. It's like if he does something good, then steps on the applause line with an unnecessary invective.

In some ways, perhaps his takeaway from 'The Apprentice' was that controversy draws attention which can be free advertising.