• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Trokendi vs Qudexy

Lol. Clinical data? This coming from a sales force that has gone from selling "changing the industry", to Mobe devices, to Galaxy, to authorized generics, to a brand. Clinical data is the only thing you haven't tried!
Sounds like a lot of crying from a group that is getting their asses kicked out there!

How many if the superus reps are banned from offices? U toss our cards n think that will make a difference in drs rx habits.

I have no clinical data on YOUR product
U tell people u have a migrane indication
What % of your scripts are on label?

You have no clinical data on OUR product because we didn't even HAVE to do a phase three study. Remind me again, how many times did your company apply for FDA approval before they got the go ahead (with dissent lol)????

And I never have to sell my docs off label to get them to write. Any rep who claims an indication that we don't have is just begging to be discredited, which would make them lose credibility with their targets. Not smart. But, with that said, we all know the majority of topiramate is used for indications other than epilepsy, so if the end result is a patient getting a better product, the providers can write wherever they see fit!! It's amazing how they see that value without me telling them to use it off label.

The truth is you got duped into working for the company with the inferior product that resulted in a substantially delayed launch. Let alone all the manufacturing issues. So it's no wonder Trokendi XR is stomping you guys. Don't take your bitterness out on us--talk to the managers that hired you who promised the moon.

You just didn't realize the moon you would be getting would be coming from us "dropping our pants".

Does Upsher Smith even have a sales force? That's right, just piggy backing off the real labor of a real sales force. Hey doc, let me tell you about a great generic your patients can get that's covered on most plans at a tier (BULLSH$t). Upshers plan was to hope and gain scripts by reversal but you can't substitute Trokendi XR. Uh oh!!! Hey doc, let me tell you about Qudexy XR. We will give your patients a free 30 day trial and now just like Trokendi XR, we will give them a $10.00 copay. By the way, here's a fit bit and a mobe monitor. Also, we have an unknown beaded delivery system and it's kinda like microtrol. Just pack your bags and call it quits! Stop trying cause it ain't working. No way anyone from Upsher can honestly say with a straight face that Top ER or Qudexy is better for the patient than Trokendi XR. If you can then prove it!!

True story. 2 Upsher reps vs 1 supernus rep. In one month total scripts Top. ER-6, Qudexy-0, and Trokendi XR-197. I think it's fair to say there is no comparison and the patients/physicians have spoken!!