• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Transfer from Syneos integrated to Permanent JBI position selling Tremfya

anonymous

I am currently on an integrated role with Syneos/JBI and in April they are either rolling reps into permanent position with JBI or hiring new outside reps.

2 questions-

What is the salary range with 10+yr industry exp?

What does PTO look like at Janssen?

Thanks for reading...

<

I am currently on an integrated role with Syneos/JBI and in April they are either rolling reps into permanent position with JBI or hiring new outside reps.

2 questions-

What is the salary range with 10+yr industry exp?

What does PTO look like at Janssen?

Thanks for reading...

my manager is not integrating the Syneos rep for his vacancy. He is hiring from the outside instead. Don’t assume you are automatically being rolled into JnJ.

Hate to be so harsh but don’t be foolish. Janssen has no interest in a “contract” rep. History with other Janssen brands proves this . And please, don’t ever believe Syneos management. Both organizations are toxic. Make your calls. Perform middle of the road to keep off a PIP and collect a pay check. Pharma has really regressed. It use to be a respected profession.

I was rolled into Janssen and my salary stayed the same as I was doing the exact same job. JBI has a very wide salary range and different rep levels. The only thing that changed was my manager.