Training

Correct no experience in the environments you mentioned. No matter what environment you come from Sales or Seals its all about the individual. Everybody is in "sales". Rather your trying to sell your demolition unit to set the explosive to 2 min versus 1 minute or trying to sell a suregon to use the robot, it's all about getting people to do something they don't want to do or getting them to do something new. It's never easy!

I have no B2B selling exp, but I do have domestic and foreign negogiation training from West Point. However every mission your on you are constantly "selling" your tactical plan to higher ranking officers for approval.

Trust me they micromanage every minute of the operation from an earpiece seeing every step you make!!! I don't think some people really know what a micromanager is until every move you make and everyword you say is broadcasted to a entire room of micromanagers.

I am just excited to join this company and see how it goes.

West Point grads go into the Army, not the Navy. If you were a SEAL and an Academy grad, you'd have gone to the Naval Academy. Maybe you meant you were a green beret? Nice try dork.

Correct no experience in the environments you mentioned. No matter what environment you come from Sales or Seals its all about the individual. Everybody is in "sales". Rather your trying to sell your demolition unit to set the explosive to 2 min versus 1 minute or trying to sell a suregon to use the robot, it's all about getting people to do something they don't want to do or getting them to do something new. It's never easy!

I have no B2B selling exp, but I do have domestic and foreign negogiation training from West Point. However every mission your on you are constantly "selling" your tactical plan to higher ranking officers for approval.

Trust me they micromanage every minute of the operation from an earpiece seeing every step you make!!! I don't think some people really know what a micromanager is until every move you make and everyword you say is broadcasted to a entire room of micromanagers.

I am just excited to join this company and see how it goes.

Nobody receives domestic or foreign negotiation training at West Point. You write like a retarded 10 year old. There's no way you graduated from any of the Academies, and I'm questioning whether or not you've even graduated from high school.

West Point Negotiation recently conducted a course on effective negotiation concepts and tools with Navy SEALs as part of the Naval Special Warfare Platoon Leaders Course at Norfolk Naval Station, Va.

The NSW PLC is held twice each year at Norfolk and Coronado, Calif., and course attendees consist primarily of SEAL personnel, but also include special operations support forces and Air Force para-rescue jumpers.

Sir,
Please stop posting here and battling with the nameless miserable that look to hear bad things about ISI. That is why this site exists. Out of respect for your service stop.
Ask your manager for a list of 3 people to make these inquiries. Better to hear from a motivated ISI person than this place.

I am pretty shocked that I have to write this. Be smart, good luck and thank you again for your service.

West Point Negotiation recently conducted a course on effective negotiation concepts and tools with Navy SEALs as part of the Naval Special Warfare Platoon Leaders Course at Norfolk Naval Station, Va.

The NSW PLC is held twice each year at Norfolk and Coronado, Calif., and course attendees consist primarily of SEAL personnel, but also include special operations support forces and Air Force para-rescue jumpers.

A 3-day traveling workshop from West Point constitutes "being trained on foreign and domestic negotiations"? LOL, do you think you might be stretching that one a bit?

Our training was two weeks years ago and we are also trained in interrogation tactics.

I do think it is funny how a 5 week trained device rep can poke fun at the training of a Seal.

I love this site!

Very proud member BUD/S class 215 graduated 1998.

Dude!
You will not win any awards for fighting on cafépharma. stop disclosing your personal info. Study for cast and shut up. welcome to the new world. trust no one as unlike your previous position you will be destroyed by someone at ISI.

Can I be more clear? just work and pour water on your home computer... Your ridiculous.

Dude!
You will not win any awards for fighting on cafépharma. stop disclosing your personal info. Study for cast and shut up. welcome to the new world. trust no one as unlike your previous position you will be destroyed by someone at ISI.

Can I be more clear? just work and pour water on your home computer... Your ridiculous.

In other words,,, listen to my last post and shut up!

http://www.army.mil/article/64682/West_Point_team_trains_SEAL_personnel_in_negotiations/

This guy just copied and pasted after a google search. Someone needs to get a life, pretending to be someone you are not is the lowest of lows...

http://www.army.mil/article/64682/West_Point_team_trains_SEAL_personnel_in_negotiations/

This guy just copied and pasted after a google search. Someone needs to get a life, pretending to be someone you are not is the lowest of lows...

Perfect then they will fit right in here. We pretend robotic surgery is beneficial for hospitals and patients. We pretend doctors will perform better surgeries and patients will flock to their offices.

We pretend we didn't make a huge mistake coming here. Welcome with open arms.