Tracking and Geofencing

anonymous

I'm new to Pfizer and am aware they have software on the iPad to track location,etc., but am wondering to what extent? Is it an easy thing for a manager to see or is it something that would have to be requested? Just wondering what to expect...

<

I'm new to Pfizer and am aware they have software on the iPad to track location,etc., but am wondering to what extent? Is it an easy thing for a manager to see or is it something that would have to be requested? Just wondering what to expect...

Bullshit. You think you have a cushy job w/o regular hours. Think again, asshole. You are tracked every minute of every day. You can get away with jerking off occasionally, but don't make a habit of it or youlll be gone.

your manager cannot see your location (best friend is a dm, confirmed this with him). they can see your veeva data after you sync, that's all. they can request that a sample audit be done of your signatures, even then, 99.9% of offices never respond to those letters, or if they do.. it is "yeah thats my sig/he/she was here." just to be safe, i keep my ipad switched off between calls.

your manager cannot see your location (best friend is a dm, confirmed this with him). they can see your veeva data after you sync, that's all. they can request that a sample audit be done of your signatures, even then, 99.9% of offices never respond to those letters, or if they do.. it is "yeah thats my sig/he/she was here." just to be safe, i keep my ipad switched off between calls.

I know when your IPad is off / in airplane mode . Do you really think that iPads don't keep an internal record of all of that ?