MOTUS users GPS tracking

Yup just got the email today. Talk about big brother at its worst. They don’t trust us and it’s pathetic. This will “GPS drive” many people out of the company. Man up PFE and trust your people. Stop treating us like kids! 27 year veteran and I feel like a child.

Of course they don’t trust us! For 25+ years I have seldom worked a full day, and likely never will. My territory doesn’t need to be worked 5 days per week, all day. It’s just not necessary to do what I need to do. Don’t worry about their latest little toy! Unless they have a real, valid reason to target you, this data will end up in the trash like most data we use. Relax and enjoy the Spring!

I’m on vacation in a different country as of this morning. My gps is on. Even though I disabled the app, it turned back on. Hahahaha! Hi big brother - do you see me? Yes, you do!

Yup just got the email today. Talk about big brother at its worst. They don’t trust us and it’s pathetic. This will “GPS drive” many people out of the company. Man up PFE and trust your people. Stop treating us like kids! 27 year veteran and I feel like a child.
Yes. 30 year veteran who spends his days in the field competing and his evenings and some of the weekends doing admin. I’m too tall for an Altima , which btw, was rated the least survivable vehicle on the road in 2020 except for mini’s.