Townhall

<

Novartis, I despair!
Acronyms, complexity and more inefficiencies combined with uninspiring leaders are a recipe for disaster. How, just how will this transformation help us improve our market position in the US and simplify the way we do business. Excitement is nil.

How is it acceptable to have employees reapply for their own job, especially when people are on holiday/vacation? No consideration or respect for our employees. Employee engagement will have a hell of a job once the dust settles. The trust in this organization is gone. Culture killed as colleagues start competing for jobs.

How is it acceptable to have employees reapply for their own job, especially when people are on holiday/vacation? No consideration or respect for our employees. Employee engagement will have a hell of a job once the dust settles. The trust in this organization is gone. Culture killed as colleagues start competing for jobs.
Yep, if you have time off scheduled for second or third week of August..."We recommend you bring your laptop". Unbelievable disfunction.

And those idiots still expect people to work hard when they basically told them that you will be interviewing for your job in a month! This is Office Space, only worse.

Yep, if you have time off scheduled for second or third week of August..."We recommend you bring your laptop". Unbelievable disfunction.

And those idiots still expect people to work hard when they basically told them that you will be interviewing for your job in a month! This is Office Space, only worse.
Which sales force is interviewing for their jobs? Who was told to bring laptops? CRM here, have not heard that, nor do I have a July 19 townhall invitation.

You should consider yourself lucky to be laid off from this company. It's a company that endorses witch hunts and co-workers being brats and rats, tattling on each other. Management is at best sub-par endorsing these behaviors because they are none the better. Hope you get a severance and rid yourself of this company and this industry it's soul sucking and not even close to what is was even 10 years ago.

The more I hear about this global transformation, the more I shake my head in disbelief at how catastrophic process and communication are. It’s a disaster.

"We are going to merge two business entities and cut up to 8k people, we just have no plan on how we are going to do it and will make you all wait for months to find out if you are going to be displaced. Oh yeah, our CEO will be MIA during the entire process."

This is such a clusterfuck.

You should consider yourself lucky to be laid off from this company. It's a company that endorses witch hunts and co-workers being brats and rats, tattling on each other. Management is at best sub-par endorsing these behaviors because they are none the better. Hope you get a severance and rid yourself of this company and this industry it's soul sucking and not even close to what is was even 10 years ago.