Town Hall Messaging

So the message is everything sucks but at least we don’t have stage 3 cancer? How tone deaf can this LT get?

Reminds me of the speech from the finance guy at the POA shilling the company stock. The other thing I’ve noticed is leadership will use the “patient” to gain moral high ground and silence tough questions. It’s happened to me a few times.

Reminds me of the speech from the finance guy at the POA shilling the company stock. The other thing I’ve noticed is leadership will use the “patient” to gain moral high ground and silence tough questions. It’s happened to me a few times.

welcome to pharma. However BMS will always talk about shareholders, customers, patients, and employees. This is what this company clearly cares about, in that order. Change starts at LT and unfortunately this company will continue to down spiral because that is the first change that needs to be made…starting with Chris and Lurch

800 lost jobs last week. Not 75. Board of Directors are on board with everything and where the org is headed. Don’t worry about stock prices because 800 more will see the door next quarter. We are on track as the fastest growing org. We will be setting the pace. We are better than anyone else in the industry for delivery. Fascinating words. Goosebumps Entertaining! Are those on the podium leaving in the next quarter? All jobs will be saved if those on the podium and those below them one level let go of their income and bonuses for one year and take this org into orbit.

The small group of people I watched with all felt it was a hollow, disingenuous charade. The managers in the functions who are all business as usual and expecting the transition to the new high functioning normal is happening by May 6 are in for a rude awakening.

Shit is going to start breaking fast. Sometimes accidentally.

The small group of people I watched with all felt it was a hollow, disingenuous charade. The managers in the functions who are all business as usual and expecting the transition to the new high functioning normal is happening by May 6 are in for a rude awakening.

Shit is going to start breaking fast. Sometimes accidentally.

Just wait until all the “Third Parties” we just ended contracts with start to pull out and consultants aren’t there for support. All hell about to break loose in the coming months, none of these leaders even realize the impact because they’re so far removed from the day to day busy playing politics.

Just wait until all the “Third Parties” we just ended contracts with start to pull out and consultants aren’t there for support. All hell about to break loose in the coming months, none of these leaders even realize the impact because they’re so far removed from the day to day busy playing politics.

Those wheels have already started to come off in commercial......costing a fortune to remedy with the usual solutions that worked just fine from 2 yrs ago - but those solutions weren't in the budget. Wonder how that will all be explained!

HR. We know you monitor this site & read it. So here goes. Morale is low. Engagement is low. Don’t show us the last PULSE scores …. They mean nothing. We are fed up with the management here at BMS. Change after change in the last 2-years. Commercial is the worst. Lenkowsky is horrible…. He should be demoted. You must convince the board to bring someone from outside. Else the rot here will fester. Thanks
- Every BMS Employee in Commercial. And yes…ask Wendy Farty Short to stop posting on Linked In. Opdivo just sucked the big one. And she is clueless. An occasional salad may help her.

Those wheels have already started to come off in commercial......costing a fortune to remedy with the usual solutions that worked just fine from 2 yrs ago - but those solutions weren't in the budget. Wonder how that will all be explained!

Anyone who can stop this is powerless. BMS is pushing for its own destruction. It's imploding after years of bad decisions.

HR. We know you monitor this site & read it. So here goes. Morale is low. Engagement is low. Don’t show us the last PULSE scores …. They mean nothing. We are fed up with the management here at BMS. Change after change in the last 2-years. Commercial is the worst. Lenkowsky is horrible…. He should be demoted. You must convince the board to bring someone from outside. Else the rot here will fester. Thanks
- Every BMS Employee in Commercial. And yes…ask Wendy Farty Short to stop posting on Linked In. Opdivo just sucked the big one. And she is clueless. An occasional salad may help her.

PULSE scores! You mean the traceable survey where mngmnt's loaded questions get great grades? That PULSE score?

PULSE scores! You mean the traceable survey where mngmnt's loaded questions get great grades? That PULSE score?

In my years at BMS I’ve yet to see anything meaningful come out of giving feedback on PULSE. I stopped caring last year to fill it out, coasting to my layoff, I’d rather be elsewhere and it’s a nice day outside.