Total lack of class

Anonymous

Takeda lays off all these Colcrys reps,and then expects them to to turn over their sales pieces and sales info?????Another example of the lack of class with Takeda.Next,you'll want these reps to do some one-on-one training with ours!There is no dignity,class or professionalism in this company anymore.Getting out ASAP!

<

Colcrys rep here - newsflash for you.....I have been in contact with the takeda reps in my area. They received lunch appts ONLY. No information on detail, no physician information (and I have a TON of physician info), and no hard marketing or detail pieces. NOTHING but lunch appts (and I didn't give them all of those either) Hopefully I will be employed, either on another contract or with a different pharm company - when that happens, I will at least have lunches on the books! The ONLY way I offer pertinent info to Takeda on detailing or physician info, is WHEN I become an official employee of the company..period. Colcrys reps are highly trained, lazer focused, have very good relationships with their physicians and staff members, and have TONS of information on thier physicians....there is NO WAY I will give this up unless I have a secure position with the company!!

Takeda lays off all these Colcrys reps,and then expects them to to turn over their sales pieces and sales info?????Another example of the lack of class with Takeda.Next,you'll want these reps to do some one-on-one training with ours!There is no dignity,class or professionalism in this company anymore.Getting out ASAP!

Literally had to do this with my takeda rep. Was flabbergasted by the info. Conceded that the success was not a fluke. Said may find it hard as everything was covered in ONE day. I pity the physicians and more importantly the patients.

Colcrys rep here - newsflash for you.....I have been in contact with the takeda reps in my area. They received lunch appts ONLY. No information on detail, no physician information (and I have a TON of physician info), and no hard marketing or detail pieces. NOTHING but lunch appts (and I didn't give them all of those either) Hopefully I will be employed, either on another contract or with a different pharm company - when that happens, I will at least have lunches on the books! The ONLY way I offer pertinent info to Takeda on detailing or physician info, is WHEN I become an official employee of the company..period. Colcrys reps are highly trained, lazer focused, have very good relationships with their physicians and staff members, and have TONS of information on thier physicians....there is NO WAY I will give this up unless I have a secure position with the company!!

Believe me when I tell you that you don't want to work for this"has-been" company! Take your talents where they will be appreciated!!!!!

I heard through the grapevine that they might want the Colcrys reps to work a day in the field with us!