Total compensation

anonymous

I’m currently in the process of interviewing with AbbVie. Can anyone who was newly hired (field or home office) or anyone who knows share any information on total compensation such as employee benefits, vacation/personal days and holidays, 401K/pension or defined contribution benefit , anything else? I haven’t gotten much from the recruiter as I am early in the process. Thank you

<

I’m currently in the process of interviewing with AbbVie. Can anyone who was newly hired (field or home office) or anyone who knows share any information on total compensation such as employee benefits, vacation/personal days and holidays, 401K/pension or defined contribution benefit , anything else? I haven’t gotten much from the recruiter as I am early in the process. Thank you

Great question for the recruiter. Unless you’re just fishing for info …….

I mean... ya cant get more broad of a question than that! Field or HO comp are completely different. which product and whats your industry experience? If the recruiter is worth anything... they would know all of that info. If not... its a crap recruiter

I mean... ya cant get more broad of a question than that! Field or HO comp are completely different. which product and whats your industry experience? If the recruiter is worth anything... they would know all of that info. If not... its a crap recruiter

Recruiter is covering for someone who just went out on maternity