• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Too many oncology reps

Anonymous

LH- there are too many oncology reps per territory, pls consider 2 reps total per territory with smaller geography. 4 reps is too many, plus the RS and MSL. You can change this. If you want Bms oncology to be # 1 In the industry, take care of your sales people. No one is happy, good people are quitting constantly. Also, Get rid of the metrics on expert connect and crm rep trigger and good works. Everyone pls answer the new culture survey honestly. Now Off to my 7 member matrix pod meeting!!!

<

LH- there are too many oncology reps per territory, pls consider 2 reps total per territory with smaller geography. 4 reps is too many, plus the RS and MSL. You can change this. If you want Bms oncology to be # 1 In the industry, take care of your sales people. No one is happy, good people are quitting constantly. Also, Get rid of the metrics on expert connect and crm rep trigger and good works. Everyone pls answer the new culture survey honestly. Now Off to my 7 member matrix pod meeting!!!

LH is awesome, if she thinks each territory needs 20 reps, do it and you will succeed!

#hiremorebmsoncologyreps
Golden rule: don't ever talk about the number of reps or no access. 1) no one is listening 2) if they were listening, they wouldn't do anything about it 3) where else am I gonna make $160 a year doing absolutely nothing???

Been here over 20 years and can't wait to get out. Drive, drive, drive past accounts where I have great access and relationships. Pompous ITS knows hardly anyone because they don't like driving far from home. And besides they have no set call requirements so why bother? The chosen ones. I will move to another company for total dirt and thoroughly enjoy competing with them. Our competition is laughing at how screwed up we are. Too busy competing and tripping over each other to be #1. And how about that great 2% raise?! That's sure to retain our talent.

Been here over 20 years and can't wait to get out. Drive, drive, drive past accounts where I have great access and relationships. Pompous ITS knows hardly anyone because they don't like driving far from home. And besides they have no set call requirements so why bother? The chosen ones. I will move to another company for total dirt and thoroughly enjoy competing with them. Our competition is laughing at how screwed up we are. Too busy competing and tripping over each other to be #1. And how about that great 2% raise?! That's sure to retain our talent.

ask a dm like Don Martin, he says hold them accountable on what and whom i ak-i sit in parking lots and dance outside car with w liter sunkist and cocoa driplets

She may be, but she is running the oncology organization into the ground. She has no power to push away the marketing team with these stupid metrics. She has applied Primary Care to a once proud oncology team. Why do you think many of the top reps are leaving and there will be more. My DM told me during the most recent additions that they could not find people to take the jobs. That is why you see reps with no oncology experience in these positions. LH thinks there is a story tell to get people to make the jump to BMS. Wrong.

hire more making friends with new reps is fun, sit in starbucks all day dreaming of white flies