• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

too many lunch and learns

anonymous

Idiot DM wants me to do at least 4 per week. She doesn't seem to get it that our access here is shit and many of those I see are part of groups that banned meals a long time ago. WTF!!

<

Get the rheum medical people like GYM and VJ to monitor the calls. They eat all day and monitor activity.. like they know how to work. VJ is a shemale and GYM needs to get his GLP1 now.

still no denial....
The faking of calls is subjective. Abbvie will not open that can of worms due to lawsuits. It's a lose lose. You will get fired for something else, just put the calls in and never admit to faking a call. Go to the office, because your iPad is always watching. Even if you put in airplane mode. They know where you are, where you were and where you are going.

The faking of calls is subjective. Abbvie will not open that can of worms due to lawsuits. It's a lose lose. You will get fired for something else, just put the calls in and never admit to faking a call. Go to the office, because your iPad is always watching. Even if you put in airplane mode. They know where you are, where you were and where you are going.
yeah, but the she- wolf wants meals - I can't get them to do them-office policies

blane it on our corporate brand managers for putting way too many reps in territories. It’s like they want back up reps on teams cuz they know the turnover is so high…idiots

Get a Faraday Bag. Only remove it RIGHT before you enter a call and then Airplane or better shut off and reinsert into said bag.