• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

Too many dinner programs

That's right. When a program fails, upper management will look for a scapegoat. And that will be field sales. We were told to do x, y and z. We did it but we executed poorly and that's why the program failed. Bye Bye Reps!

I heard from a friend on chicago is how shocked HQ is thst having such a large field force has not made any difference in RXs. They are reconsidering withdrawing most of the reps and all AEs and increasing rebates to lock in more contracts.

I heard from a friend on chicago is how shocked HQ is thst having such a large field force has not made any difference in RXs. They are reconsidering withdrawing most of the reps and all AEs and increasing rebates to lock in more contracts.

Sounds like a good plan. And it will probably work too. We reps are as useless as t*ts on a bull.

The problem is they did not go to the right restaurants. The doctors are looking for more entertainment. They need to step up the operation and give the doctors what they are looking for.

Most contracts are allready locked up for the year. New comp coming from Merck. Who will be going after the renal patiet too. What ever max share we reach this year with this product will be it until we launch again in 2017.

The problem is they did not go to the right restaurants. The doctors are looking for more entertainment. They need to step up the operation and give the doctors what they are looking for.

Dude, have you ever heard Of Pharma?
We can't give the what they want like their spouses at dinner.
It is against the rules, why any doctor would go to a program is a mystery.
The programs offer nothing, after along day at work would you go to one?
Not

Most contracts are allready locked up for the year. New comp coming from Merck. Who will be going after the renal patiet too. What ever max share we reach this year with this product will be it until we launch again in 2017.

Yes, Merck received breakthrough status for their one pill, QD regimen for GT4 and End Stage Renal Disease/Hemodialysis.

We need our Second Generation drugs yesterday!

Dude, have you ever heard Of Pharma?
We can't give the what they want like their spouses at dinner.
It is against the rules, why any doctor would go to a program is a mystery.
The programs offer nothing, after along day at work would you go to one?
Not

Are you all in denial? Gilead rep in my territory, according to my docs, averages 35-40 attendees at the same restaurants I offer. A decile 10 doc told me Gild rep refused him a seat last week because he has been booked weeks ago. It's the product and even FPs and IMS want to attend and learn more so they can write. We need to change our product offering to get any one interested. Hello and goodbye in trying to get anyone out. They are sick of seeing me every week why would they come out at night for more! Help us help ourselves!

Yeah, it's the product, but it's also the salesperson. Do your customers want to spend time with you after hours? We can hire anyone to drop skittles and information. We hired you for influence.

Can you influence?

I agree, will they never learn and its in metabolic as well.
The manager says I have all this money for programs, just take the office staffs out for nice dinner, we have to burn this money.
Is nobody at home office listening to this bullshit?
Just burn money so I can check my box and you can too.
You don't see Microsoft or Google or any really successfully active company run like this.
MEI programs don't work most of the time.
Hire me to influence Doctors, yes I do that but not this way.