• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Too Far...

<

Pretty disappointed, focus on making life saving medicine not getting involved in the political climate.

https://www.conejoguardian.org/2023/06/13/amgen-to-host-drag-queen-show-for-kids-3-11-years-old/
We stopped having any innovation in the development of life saving drugs many years ago. We are under the control of a banker, so now we just try to buy other companies doing the work. As a result, there is no future, therefore our Sr Leadeship have to find shit like this to be innovators

During the early days of covid, Amgen filled our days at home with additional training. We spent a full week studying and discussing the importance of being "situationally aware" of our customers, fellow team mates and patient needs. Its time for a retraining on this material for management in TO.

I implore TO's upper management to be "situationally aware" of the current political environment. Study the massive stock decline with Target and Anheuser-Busch. Cancel the event.

During the early days of covid, Amgen filled our days at home with additional training. We spent a full week studying and discussing the importance of being "situationally aware" of our customers, fellow team mates and patient needs. Its time for a retraining on this material for management in TO.

I implore TO's upper management to be "situationally aware" of the current political environment. Study the massive stock decline with Target and Anheuser-Busch. Cancel the event.
Put on your tinfoil hat, go sit in a corner, and hug yourself.

Put on your tinfoil hat, go sit in a corner, and hug yourself.
This is the same arrogance that the VP of Marketing over Bud Light exhibited. She called the brand too "fratty"
As much as you want to crack a joke, this is no laughing matter. AB had a 15% drop of their stock, untold lost profit (billions for sure), and they lost the top selling spot.

This is the same arrogance that the VP of Marketing over Bud Light exhibited. She called the brand too "fratty"
As much as you want to crack a joke, this is no laughing matter. AB had a 15% drop of their stock, untold lost profit (billions for sure), and they lost the top selling spot.
Dear heavens! We need to adjust our operations model to mimic Ab InBev or Target. Then we’ll start manufacturing and selling retail goods so we can be impacted just the same. Shut the fuck up.

Bud Light I wouldn't wash my dirt bike with that garbage!

Why do companies feel the need to get involved into politics. Very disappointed in Amgen. Not that they care and Im not surprised since they are a CA based company

So do you wear your white pointed hood into your offices? I applaud Amgen for not standing up to homophobic, racist, ignorant, hypocritical morons like you.
Love it when people go directly to the pointed hoods when folks might possibly be opposed to having Drag Queens with an obvious agenda like this person has ‘educating’ children on sex. At our workplace no less. Yes you sound super tolerant of others thoughts and opinions.