Tonight he earned the title: Lyin' Ted

Vagitarian

When you stand in front of your country, your party and your fellow delegates and raise your hand, then sign a pledge, to support the nominee whoever it is - and then you don't, you earn the title 'liar'. Ted Cruz is a liar. He just proved it tonight.

<

When you stand in front of your country, your party and your fellow delegates and raise your hand, then sign a pledge, to support the nominee whoever it is - and then you don't, you earn the title 'liar'. Ted Cruz is a liar. He just proved it tonight.

Actually for once Ted told the truth!!! He told the spray-oranges face Trump (the sad, pathetic, horrible) campaign he wouldn't endorse Trump leading up to this farce of a convention. He actually for once kept his word !! This is the one and only time I actually liked Cruz! This shit-show RepukeliKKKan convention has been a major train wreck which was hilariously self-inflicted.
What will people remember? Melania Trump plagiarism, two D-minus soap stars - one of which flat out said to ABC that Obama was a Muslim, Chris Christie shouting Hillary "GUILTY" when he is almost certain GUILTY of Bridge-Gate, and Ted Cruz refusing to endorse spray-orange (tan?) faced Donald. Oh, yeah, and how much the RepukeliKKKans hate America and how terrible it is. What a bunch of a-holes! But that is the RepukeliKKKan way.

Actually for once Ted told the truth!!! He told the spray-oranges face Trump (the sad, pathetic, horrible) campaign he wouldn't endorse Trump leading up to this farce of a convention. He actually for once kept his word !! This is the one and only time I actually liked Cruz! This shit-show RepukeliKKKan convention has been a major train wreck which was hilariously self-inflicted.
What will people remember? Melania Trump plagiarism, two D-minus soap stars - one of which flat out said to ABC that Obama was a Muslim, Chris Christie shouting Hillary "GUILTY" when he is almost certain GUILTY of Bridge-Gate, and Ted Cruz refusing to endorse spray-orange (tan?) faced Donald. Oh, yeah, and how much the RepukeliKKKans hate America and how terrible it is. What a bunch of a-holes! But that is the RepukeliKKKan way.

drunk and alone again ?

Michael Moore says Trump will win. Just think (and remember this) if he's correct, not only will Vag be smarter than 'Say hello to President Cruz boy' for predicting Trump's nomination but Michael Moore will also be smarter than 'Say hello to President Cruz boy' for predicting the Donald ad the winner.

Time to say goodbye to 'Say hello to President Cruz boy'. :p

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ld-trump-is-going-to-win-the-election-w430232

Michael Moore says Trump will win. Just think (and remember this) if he's correct, not only will Vag be smarter than 'Say hello to President Cruz boy' for predicting Trump's nomination but Michael Moore will also be smarter than 'Say hello to President Cruz boy' for predicting the Donald ad the winner.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ld-trump-is-going-to-win-the-election-w430232

Cruz may actually vote for Hillary and try to keep all his supporters away from voting for Trump on the gamble that if she wins this one, he then has a shot at 2020. It's pretty much a dice roll at the moment. How interesting if Michael is correct. Women will begin having a lot of 'appendectomies' instead of abortions (LOL).

Cruz is smart. He's rather have 4 years of Hillary and face her than have Trump now. Also, in 4 years, who do the Dems have? No one!
safe_image.php

I am no fan of Grandpa Munster Cruz, but last night he hit the nail on the head! In one quick swoop he slapped Trump across the face and shot himself in the foot. The whole RNC convention has been like carnival freak show - If this is any sort of preview as to how the republiklans plan to lead the country, the Dems will have no worries this fall and Hillary can start planning for her inauguration. Trump and the GOPers don't belong anywhere near the White House, with the exception of that fat pig Chis Christie, he never met a White House sub shop he couldn't pass up!

No he didn't, but you just proved that you're the idiot boy yet again!

Cruz is a douche. He puts his personal ego against everybody. Last night he committed political suicide. What an ingrate. Good riddance Lyin' Ted.
I used to like Cruz, and his unequalled ability to speak. However, Cruz's selfishness that he displayed at the convention rendered him the veritable turd in the punch bowl. He's done.

Which is still far superior to the Dimokkkrat way.

Dimokkkrats were the actual founders of the Klan. Yep the truth hurts idiots like you, every time!

Moore, Vag and you are all idiots. Trump has the worst polling in history in many important areas. Nate Silver puts his chances at 25%.

Do you really think it's smart to bet on that? Well, as stupid as you are, the answer is probably yes.

Moore, Vag and you are all idiots. Trump has the worst polling in history in many important areas. Nate Silver puts his chances at 25%.

Do you really think it's smart to bet on that? Well, as stupid as you are, the answer is probably yes.

I was right on who would get the nomination. I have yet to predict who will win. My score is 1 to 0.
Say hello to Prez Cruz boyz' score is 0 to 1. We will have to wait on Mr Moore's score until after the election. So far, Vag is in 1st place!

Last edited:

I used to like Cruz, and his unequalled ability to speak. However, Cruz's selfishness that he displayed at the convention rendered him the veritable turd in the punch bowl. He's done.

Cruz is not being selfish. He's being loyal to his wife and father, whom the classless bully, lying Donald, slandered.

What kind of person are you? I suppose the kind that would stand by and let their family members be dragged through the mud.

He's far from done, but if he is it will be because as a nation we are not worthy of someone with his principles and class.

Cruz is not being selfish. He's being loyal to his wife and father, whom the classless bully, lying Donald, slandered.

What kind of person are you? I suppose the kind that would stand by and let their family members be dragged through the mud.

He's far from done, but if he is it will be because as a nation we are not worthy of someone with his principles and class.

Actually it will be because we don't like dogshit in humanform.

It's sad to see such self loathing! :D

Say hello to the dddduuuuummmmbbbffffuuuccckkkkkk. The dumbfuck who thought Cruz would still get the nomination until this week. The dumbfuck who has a simple minded and superstitious, medieval view of the bible and religion.

I read on another post that the dumbfuck claimed to be well educated. I will allow that he has a PhD in stupidity. He can claim the title of Dr Dumbfuck.

When he signed the 'pledge' he didn't say I'm signing on the condition Donald doesn't knock my dad or my wife. He signed a pledge saying he would SUPPORT the GOP nominee and he did not honor that pledge. Case closed, Ted lied.