• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Timeline Announced Next Week

I hope they put off the self-identification off until January. I simply don't want to deal with this crap during the so-called holidays. Maybe they will find in their hearts to wait until January. Maybe.

Reverend Johnson: Now I don't have to tell you good folks what's been happening in our beloved little town. Sheriff murdered, crops burned, stores looted, people stampeded, and cattle raped. The time has come to act, and act fast. I'm leaving. -- IMDb Quotes: Blazing Saddles (1974)

The poster is correct. Communication will open up next week. Big news coming out next week. DSM and RSD will start getting info. this week. HR, legal and the consulting firm ZS have done the rankings, HR and legal have sorted the spreadhseets (all high bases are targeted and minorities are given passes) the legal team advises AZ on who can sue with a chance of winning a lawsuit.

most people dont understand that rankings are one part of the process. Base salaries that are too high are looked down upon now. Minorities and gays are protected

The poster is correct. Communication will open up next week. Big news coming out next week. DSM and RSD will start getting info. this week. HR, legal and the consulting firm ZS have done the rankings, HR and legal have sorted the spreadhseets (all high bases are targeted and minorities are given passes) the legal team advises AZ on who can sue with a chance of winning a lawsuit.

most people dont understand that rankings are one part of the process. Base salaries that are too high are looked down upon now. Minorities and gays are protected

Yet. Another BS post

I hope they put off the self-identification off until January. I simply don't want to deal with this crap during the so-called holidays. Maybe they will find in their hearts to wait until January. Maybe.

Nope, that would show a little bit of human kindness. My guess isy ou will have until Christmas Eve to self-identify. AZ thrives on ANYTHING & EVERYTHING to crush holiday spirit! Seriously, all of this could wait until January, but the emotional impact is much greater and hurtful the closer to Christmas they can get.

Nope, that would show a little bit of human kindness. My guess isy ou will have until Christmas Eve to self-identify. AZ thrives on ANYTHING & EVERYTHING to crush holiday spirit! Seriously, all of this could wait until January, but the emotional impact is much greater and hurtful the closer to Christmas they can get.

It is funny you said this. I was a victim of the 2008 AZ Thanksgiving Massacre. I got "the call" the week before Thanksgiving and was nauseated and depressed through the entire holiday season. Im not proud to admit this and im being honest. Everywhere I went, for 6 months, everyone said "im sorry about your situation". It took about 1.5 years to find a job. Awful time inmy life !

It is funny you said this. I was a victim of the 2008 AZ Thanksgiving Massacre. I got "the call" the week before Thanksgiving and was nauseated and depressed through the entire holiday season. Im not proud to admit this and im being honest. Everywhere I went, for 6 months, everyone said "im sorry about your situation". It took about 1.5 years to find a job. Awful time inmy life !

1.5 years is about right. but leftout the lower salary and but the stress is gone thank god

Hey for what it's worth - "I'm sorry about your situation"