***THREE YEARS of double dipping and I finally get caught***

Anonymous

.I is trying to figure out who Red Coated me in, three teams of PI's and a telematic device in my Novomobile got me. Also many of my offices, nurses, pharmacies and clinic had been called by the company as I have now found out. Thankfully Genentech has not been contacted. I'll let things cool off before starting my new double dip....
.i loved "working it" hear.

<

No you can have another business/venture as long as its not a conflict of interest. 2 people on my team alone have seperate side businesses. Some people have other jobs they do on the weekends etc.

What do you mean your novomobile got you? Turn that thing off or disable the GPS. I leave mine at home all the time so good lucky saying Im not working.

They call offices? That would be embarassing huh? I would be upset if someone in an office told me the company had called!

No you can have another business/venture as long as its not a conflict of interest. 2 people on my team alone have seperate side businesses. Some people have other jobs they do on the weekends etc.

What do you mean your novomobile got you? Turn that thing off or disable the GPS. I leave mine at home all the time so good lucky saying Im not working.

They call offices? That would be embarassing huh? I would be upset if someone in an office told me the company had called!
.if you drive a Novomobile watch out! They are watching, looking, tracking calling offices.

Uhh... here's a thought. Do your job and they won't need to call your offices. But, hey, can't they even the playing field? If you're an asshole who wants to falsify calls and get "one up" then they should be allowed to call you out. Consequences for you are much worse, though, so have fun in the meantime.