• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

this blows my mind - dude!

the only thing that I am allowed to do is share the reference and page #...

Case 5:08-cv-00204-CLS Document 30 Filed 12/17/08 Page 4 of 13

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
NORTHERN DISTRICT OF ALABAMA
NORTHEASTERN DIVISION

JEREMY CLARK, Civil Action No. 08-S-0204-NE

vs

RAYMOND F. SCHINAZI, Ph.D.;
and PHARMASSET, INC.

"During a seven month period between November 2002 through May 2003, and

while employed by Pharmasset pursuant to the foregoing agreement, plaintiff

conceived of, developed, invented and tested a molecular compound, now referred to as PSI-6130, which he thought could have enormous potential to treat and even cure HVC, type 1 infections."

That's is enough ....my friends......to ensure.....VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NORTHEASTERN DIVISION

vs

and PHARMASSET, INC.

conceived of, developed, invented and tested a molecular compound, now referred to as PSI-6130, which he thought could have enormous potential to treat and even cure HVC, type 1 infections."

Yeah, yeah, keep trying while Gilead keeps thriving in the real world. The naysayers always come along with a great company's success. Just watch Gilead's blockbuster make history! Got that Jack!

" I think its coming Monday"

"oh Ya? why do you say that? '

" I don't know...I just feel it. it might cause the stock market to crash"

"Wow! That's heavy stuff. We will see "

" I am so glad that I didn't go to that feed-from-the-bottom company"

"I am glad that you didn't go too! Real glad!"

NORTHEASTERN DIVISION

vs

and PHARMASSET, INC.

What planet are you on? Have you ever even remotely been involved in a lawsuit? This means less than nothing.

Uhhhhh.....Idenix losing the first interference today isn't what anyone would call a settlement "on our terms."

Settlement? What settlement? The patent office just decided that Idenix didn't invent sofosbuvir. ROTFLMAO.

No , Team Gilead made fools of the APJ's by claiming that team Idenix had no true enablement (That's a joke) and that there was no consistent, diligent Reduction to practice. Actually, both sides admitted that Sommadossi invented "sofosbuvir" on 18 Dec 2001 long before the uncontested (from both sides) date of earliest conception from JERM C. on 31 January 2003. You will be brought down for embarrassing the APJ's as bad as you did. They (the APJ's have some class) just like to not be further tainted with your (Gilead) smut. The decision works for now. We still have our "600" patent. You still are racking up a huge bill which you cannot pay and when we take your company in bankruptcy ....I will not be recommending any additional compensation for the clueless sales staff that go along their merry way-drunk with the pleasure of fools.

No , Team Gilead made fools of the APJ's by claiming that team Idenix had no true enablement (That's a joke) and that there was no consistent, diligent Reduction to practice. Actually, both sides admitted that Sommadossi invented "sofosbuvir" on 18 Dec 2001 long before the uncontested (from both sides) date of earliest conception from JERM C. on 31 January 2003. You will be brought down for embarrassing the APJ's as bad as you did. They (the APJ's have some class) just like to not be further tainted with your (Gilead) smut. The decision works for now. We still have our "600" patent. You still are racking up a huge bill which you cannot pay and when we take your company in bankruptcy ....I will not be recommending any additional compensation for the clueless sales staff that go along their merry way-drunk with the pleasure of fools.

Uhhhh...did you read the opinion? They rejected Idenix's claim that Sommadossi enabled making a 2 prime F down. If it was so easy, why did Idenix spend years trying? If it was so easy, why did Idenix stop working on it for months? If it was so easy, why did Idenix hire outside experts, who also failed.

So, yeah, there was no "true enablement." Good luck with convincing anyone that the APJs are wrong.