• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

this blows my mind - dude!

Anonymous

EP #50 The "Future Coctail" a C+G+U and we are 3/4 of the way there!!!!!!

Yes we are!!!! Did you forget NM-283? (a Cytosine nucleo-SIDE with lot of side effects) (Think NM-107)
......................did you forget about IDX-184 (a weak Guanosine nucleo-Tide with NO SIDE EFFECTS)
......................did you forget about IDX-20963 ( a strong Uridine based nucleo-TIDE w/ NO SIDE EFFECTS)
......................did you forget about IDX-21437 (a stronger Uridine based nucleo-TIDE w/NO SIDE EFFECTS- I didn't think so!!)

and there ya go!!! take the data on file....make them all Tides....Slap a good Prodrug on NM-283 and you have a low dosed combo Nuc+Nuc+Nuc+Nuc pill (probably sub 400mg) that's good for cancer, lets say Refractory Pancreatic Metastasis

EP #50 The "Future Coctail" a C+G+U and we are 3/4 of the way there!!!!!!

Yes we are!!!! Did you forget NM-283? (a Cytosine nucleo-SIDE with lot of side effects) (Think NM-107)
......................did you forget about IDX-184 (a weak Guanosine nucleo-Tide with NO SIDE EFFECTS)
......................did you forget about IDX-20963 ( a strong Uridine based nucleo-TIDE w/ NO SIDE EFFECTS)
......................did you forget about IDX-21437 (a stronger Uridine based nucleo-TIDE w/NO SIDE EFFECTS- I didn't think so!!)

and there ya go!!! take the data on file....make them all Tides....Slap a good Prodrug on NM-283 and you have a low dosed combo Nuc+Nuc+Nuc+Nuc pill (probably sub 400mg) that's good for cancer, lets say Refractory Pancreatic Metastasis

I wonder what a 5-FU version of 2'Methyl 2'Hydroxl ProNucleoTIDE would do to GrandMa's Nasty Cancer?

Spoiler Alert: You Would Not Want to Be The Cancer In That Equation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what a 5-FU version of 2'Methyl 2'Hydroxl ProNucleoTIDE would do to GrandMa's Nasty Cancer?

Spoiler Alert: You Would Not Want to Be The Cancer In That Equation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello? ever hear of NUC-1031 & NUC-3373 & NUC-3641 & SGI-110 & CP-4055 and (oh I forgot ....those Nuc's don't have the POWER OF THE 2' METHYL!!!!!!!!!)

Hello? ever hear of NUC-1031 & NUC-3373 & NUC-3641 & SGI-110 & CP-4055 and (oh I forgot ....those Nuc's don't have the POWER OF THE 2' METHYL!!!!!!!!!)

Dude...you are completely blowing up my mind!!! completely dude. WOW!!! Is this Identix that EVERYONE is talking about!! Dude, I am glad I don't work at Gilead!

Dude...you are completely blowing up my mind!!! completely dude. WOW!!! Is this Identix that EVERYONE is talking about!! Dude, I am glad I don't work at Gilead!

Dude...I have been meditating on your comments as I unicycle my way thru Colorado...and dude...I think you got this picture way wrong!!! Pass the Bong! I thing this here stock aint worth no 1 Trillion bucks man, its worth at least 3-4 trillion ounces of that "Blue Mountain Strawberry heaven" that I was able to pick up last night at walgreens "dispensary" . How did I get a full "ounce" you ask? Dude, I just told them I lived here...It was so easy. HOPE & CHANGE! HOPE & CHANGE! HOPE & CHANGE!

dude, I forgot to tell ya...I read your :

"Fact. There are two patents. One owned by Idenix and One owned by gilead that both cover the same intellectual property. How do we know that. Because thers IS a patent intereference by the USPTO

Fact. There ae two different Patents held by Idenix that cover the same IP as two diferent Patents held by Gilead. How do we know that. Because the USPTO has opened a second trial.

Fact. The first trial is over a Structural Patent

Fact. The second trial is over a Use Patent

Fact. The first trial finished on 7 Jan, 2014

Fact. The second trial is underway now

Fact. We won or Gilead settled the first trial, We know that because we owned both first-to-Filoe and First-to-invent Patents L

Facts continued...

we also know that because Jeremy Clark admitted in Court Documents to not inventing his Patent until after Idenix's Patent was invented

Fact. Idenix will win or Gilead will settle the next "Use" trial which is currently underway. How do we know that?
We know that because the USPTO made it perfectly clear -first to Gilead (if you know what I mean), then to the rest of us that Idenix has won senior status on the same patents that the lost senior status on earlier in the process, before the USPTO ......

Fact. Gilead is incredibly overvalued and will adjust dramatically in price.

Fact. Idenix is incredibly undervalued and will adjust dramatically in price

Facts continued....

Fact. The USPTO trials only determine which patent and patent claims to keep in the USPTO files and which ones to destroy as "voided" or "canceled" (I don't know the correct term here)

Fact. The Delaware and Massachusetts trials (the Jury trials) are where Idenix is suing Gilead for breaking the Law. Namely, infringing on their valid US Patents. The penalty for breaking this law is usually among other things a 3X penalty on any sales that have occurred or will occur.

Fact. The FDA will not let Gilead stop selling this wonder pill.

Fact. The cost of this "magic pill" is $1000 per pill and is dosed once daily for 3 or 6 months

Fact. Thousands of patients are being prescribed this therapy as we speak.

Fact. The whole process listed in the above 10-15 "facts" will be or are playing out in many different jurisdictions with many different laws in many different countries around the world today, including Canada, Norway, Australia and will soon be played out in China and the EU.

Fact continued....

Fact. Sofosbuvir was named after Michael Sofia...do not confuse with Sofia Michelle
Fact. Dr. Barry founded Triangle pharmaceuticals which later became "Gilead" or at least 3/4 of the company before that fateful decision to buy Pharmasett.
Fact. GiGuy is a very successful Child of God, Father and Professional Physician that has given his time and energy to help whoever will listen to his wisdom. Most people pay around $225 a visit to see him (but these days I'm really not sure who pays what anymore)"

and I really like it!!!!!

LOSER, GET DOWN TO YOUR BASEMENT WHERE YOU BELONG!!! YOUR PRECIOUS IDENIX WENT UP A FEW BUCKS AND YOU GET ALL EXCITED. NEXT YOU ARE GOING TO TELL US THAT GILEAD ( THE MIGHTY GILEAD) WILL LOSE THE PATENT INFRIGEMENT CASE!!! NO WAY ! NO HOW !

LOSER, GET DOWN TO YOUR BASEMENT WHERE YOU BELONG!!! YOUR PRECIOUS IDENIX WENT UP A FEW BUCKS AND YOU GET ALL EXCITED. NEXT YOU ARE GOING TO TELL US THAT GILEAD ( THE MIGHTY GILEAD) WILL LOSE THE PATENT INFRIGEMENT CASE!!! NO WAY ! NO HOW !

Lisa, I know that your in Love with your idenix stock, but this non-stop posting has to stop today!

who is idntix

Idenix will be our only real competition. The only problem is that we will not be around to give them any competition. We are going out of business if we don't settle this patent Infringement suit on their terms real fast. I mean REAL FAST! If not were Toast as a company and they will have the only Nuc in the world. I guess I better break down and buy some of their stock and dump the few shares of Gilead that I was able to buy at my 20% discount. I really am not happy with those guys at that wonderful company.

Idenix will be our only real competition. The only problem is that we will not be around to give them any competition. We are going out of business if we don't settle this patent Infringement suit on their terms real fast. I mean REAL FAST! If not were Toast as a company and they will have the only Nuc in the world. I guess I better break down and buy some of their stock and dump the few shares of Gilead that I was able to buy at my 20% discount. I really am not happy with those guys at that wonderful company.

Every one of their products is either dead or on clinical hold, you are absolutely wrong - this stock is the biggest loser in the HCV Space.

Dude! YOUR LOSER STOCK will TANK! Just like YOU R A 1st Class Loser! How is the view from the basement? Are you enjoying your Momma's breakfast of cheerios?

Please stop posting Mister; You are scaring the heck out of me. I need this job with Gilead. I cant afford to be laid off. Please give me some hope here and not all this Armageddon stuff. Do you really think Gilead is finished as an entity? I guess I could apply with the new owners of the assets.

Please stop posting Mister; You are scaring the heck out of me. I need this job with Gilead. I cant afford to be laid off. Please give me some hope here and not all this Armageddon stuff. Do you really think Gilead is finished as an entity? I guess I could apply with the new owners of the assets.

Face it, no one in this industry can really afford to be laid off considering there aren't any new start up company's preparing to bring a new drug to market and clearly, there are about 70,000 fewer reps then there were 10 years ago. Gilead's ego will be it's undoing.