• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

This Article explains Merck

Place the blame where it truly belongs...Margie McGlynn...Blue-blooed spoiled brat, daughter or DInLaw of someone om Merck Board of Directors. I personally record the following quote I heard from her in early 2005..."The Merck vaccine franchise will be generating 13 billion dollars by 2013...The current MVD leadership cannot be counted on to pull through that revenue"... This comment coincided with the Primary care invasion of MVID. McGlynn, Thomas, Vignau, Lyons, Erlich, and so on.

McGlynn had a rabbi from old Merck leadership...you know, the Jersey Shore entitled crowd. She made sure that all who brown-nosed her got a seat at the vaccine table...and we all know the result. 70% of cafe pharma is directed at the MVD debacle...place the blame where blame is due. Sitting somewhere at the Jersey shore enjoying her retirement.

So that's "the rest of the story" as Mr. Harvey liked to say? I didn't stick around long enough to become a victim of Merck's now famous slide into hell but always wondered where Ms. McGlynn came from in her early developmental days with Vasotec. From my outside perch the view still casts doubt on whether Merck has people with the right leadership abilities or is continuing to erode and die from inept management that only is there until the money well runs dry.

Place the blame where it truly belongs...Margie McGlynn...Blue-blooed spoiled brat, daughter or DInLaw of someone om Merck Board of Directors. I personally record the following quote I heard from her in early 2005..."The Merck vaccine franchise will be generating 13 billion dollars by 2013...The current MVD leadership cannot be counted on to pull through that revenue"... This comment coincided with the Primary care invasion of MVID. McGlynn, Thomas, Vignau, Lyons, Erlich, and so on.

McGlynn had a rabbi from old Merck leadership...you know, the Jersey Shore entitled crowd. She made sure that all who brown-nosed her got a seat at the vaccine table...and we all know the result. 70% of cafe pharma is directed at the MVD debacle...place the blame where blame is due. Sitting somewhere at the Jersey shore enjoying her retirement.

Margie McGlumlooking is currently on the board of three different companies and collecting a bunch of options from each. Check out the link below. I know employees from different Merck divisions are scratching their heads wondering why there are so many vaccine posts on cafepharma. The reason is the vaccine division was running great before the tablet terrors, Margie, Mike and Alina came in screwed it up period! MVD was so good that the tablet people made fun of it calling it the Merck Vacation Division because they thought we weren't selling anything important to anybody up until 2006 and then hundreds/thousands of tablet people flocked to MVD in 2006 like it was Ellis Island in the early 1900's running from European tyrannical governments.

Dick Clark promotes Margie to President of vaccines around 2006 she expands the vaccine salesforce for no good reason other than to save some VIOXX people then fires half of the divison in 2008, mostly people that started in MVD, and then runs off in 2009, leaving MVD in shambles. Now this failure goes on to make more millions with other companies with her invade, pillage and run away leadership. Really?

http://www.secform4.com/insider-trading/1215126.htm

She currently sits on the board of 3 companies collecting millions in stock options. She led the charge to expand MVD, get rid of most of the MVD employees during the first optimization of MVD and then took off running after the Schering Plough merger leaving MVD in shambles. What a classy representation of Merck leadership.

Every dumbass executive from Frazier on down needs to read this post and then read it again until it sinks in to their understanding of what is so fundamentally wrong at Merck now. Any executive who fails to understand the truths represented in this post should be replaced since that makes them a part of the problem. Merck will continue to fail at becoming a leading pharma researcher and manufacturer again as long as all of this management instigated and supported hostility toward the non-management employees exists. Merck would be well served to remember, re-learn, and re-introduce those traits and practices that helped make them a most-admired corporation twenty years ago.

You don't understand the mind of a psychopath. They will never admit that there is anything wrong with themselves, they with scapegoat others etc. because there is a DEFECT in their brains that do not allow them to behave normally. The only solution is to remove them if you can.