• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

They'll Find a Way to Lay You Off

Anonymous

if they want to get rid of you. You can be the top rep for years,go on multiple Pinnacle trips, never get a warning letter, account for all of your samples, etc. but if they do NOT like you, you're gone. I know because BMS did it to me and you won't ever be able to figure out why nor will you be able to protest it. They have the lawyers to make sure before they do it to erase you from the annals of the company by kicking you out the door, turning off your access within 30 minutes, and in essence telling you to GFY six ways to Sundown. Don't even bother to speculate: if they want you gone you're out!

<

Keeping up the numbers and going the extra mile on other tasks is extremely important but rubbing people the wrong way can do you in. If your collegues see you as a back stabber or only out for your own interests, it can hurt you.

The retirees need to see as many of you "gone" as possible. We need our benifits to continue un-interrupted!! If you are employed, great. If you are un-employed, who cares? BMY upper management started this attitude: so, it is up to them to stop it! Good luck to all you LOOSERS.

The retirees need to see as many of you "gone" as possible. We need our benifits to continue un-interrupted!! If you are employed, great. If you are un-employed, who cares? BMY upper management started this attitude: so, it is up to them to stop it! Good luck to all you LOOSERS.
YOU SANCTIMONIOUS MORON! Before you make such statements and suggest people are LOSERS learn to spell it you fool. You are soooooooooo BMS!

Keeping up the numbers and going the extra mile on other tasks is extremely important but rubbing people the wrong way can do you in. If your collegues see you as a back stabber or only out for your own interests, it can hurt you.

Is everyone left at BMS an illiterate? Duh ....colleagues you fool. Don't make assumptions about your colleagues and the why of BMS letting them (and maybe you too) go.

I agree with you and at the same time I know you are trying to make order where there is none. You feel protected perhaps because you have done the above. What you are saying can't hurt but it is not certain protection.

You have no control over how a colleague sees you or chooses to interpret your actions. Their influence, repeated attacks and lack of DM input won't actively get rid of you, but could make you vulnerable to a layoff.

Given the right situation we are all vulnerable whether other or self-employed.