• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

The word is . . .

Your right ass rammer....who wouldn't want to sell the 6th PPI on the market and the 9th ARB with multiple generics in each. You guys have the blockbuster drugs and i missed out on the greatest opportunity to be apart of this greatness. Hey Asshole I did laugh and then I left....I have been doing this for 15 years and your company sucks....so do you fag!

Looks like we really missed out on a winner. WHEW!

Oh, and "been doing this for 15 years" + interviewing for a new job = layed off loser

I work at the home office and all I will say is that I have seen documents that support what the first posting said. I value my job for as long as I have it so I will not give any more information about myself, but I have no problem at least coming on here and trying to forewarn people. Choose to believe what you will - just know that there will be no warning or information that suggests what is coming. What they are planning is very well defined - but they haven't decided to pull the trigger yet. Odds are that many of you have less than 6 months, if you choose to use this information wisely it may help you in the end. Good Luck-

Hung Mole was spot on, on this thread

Your right ass rammer....who wouldn't want to sell the 6th PPI on the market and the 9th ARB with multiple generics in each. You guys have the blockbuster drugs and i missed out on the greatest opportunity to be apart of this greatness. Hey Asshole I did laugh and then I left....I have been doing this for 15 years and your company sucks....so do you fag!

Can u suck a golf ball thru a garden hose?